This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What cha eating?

Just curious on what everyone is eating right now.

I have sweet potato fries and I frickin LOVE them. I dont put butter, or maple syrup or ketchup or anything on them. I eat em plain...MMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Anyone else?

I like ranch dressing on mine.

But I'm eating leftover Skillet Queso and chips from Chili's -- The SO and I went with Lupo last night.
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

I love Chili's! I havent been there for a long while though.

And Ive never heard of putting ranch on SP fries. I just might try that.

Comment

Chocolates and Tea, yes to me Tea counts as food
        I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Salad with green olives & a pinch of salt. NO salad dressing at all.

Comment

You have your salad undressed?

* 's at the guest house paradiso reference.*

Comment

Nothing right now. I am, however, drinking a Diet Pepsi Max.
              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Just finished leftover chicken, baked potato and peas with gravy from last night.

My mom makes the best gravy in the whole wide world.
                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

I just finished off a big plate with fried cabbage, deviled eggs, a large pork chop and cornbread.

And if I can pry myself away from the computer long enough (and get away from my furry babysitter) I just might go to the kitchen and cut that sweet potato pie Mom just made a couple of hours ago
                  Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                    I just finished off a big plate with fried cabbage, deviled eggs, a large pork chop and cornbread.
                    *makes mental note not to stand downwind from DGoddessChardonnay

Quoth RayvenQ
                    You have your salad undressed?
                    I too prefer my salads to be in their birthday suits.
                    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                      *makes mental note not to stand downwind from DGoddessChardonnay

I think Dgoddess's din din sounds good. But Ive never heard of fried cabbage.

Do u just take cabbage and throw it in a pan? (yeah, stupid question I just never heard of it before!!!) LOL

Comment

I'll avoid even linking to any applicable clips of the movie I was referencing, it would put you off salad forever, however, here's a fight to make up for it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=TKr1mJWbY_4

Comment

I just had some leftover chili...but I added some cheese and sour cream and ate it as a very chunky dip. mmmmm But I don't contaminate my chili with beans, so no need to stand downwind.
                          "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
                          Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

Currently, I have a small bag of Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies. I really didn't want something sweet, but they were poised to drop from the machine, and I just had to jiggle the handle a little to get them for free. Makes up for all the quarters I've lost in the dumb machine.

And planning to get some Fully Loaded Nachos from Taco Bell on my way home, for dinner. It's been that kind of day.
                            "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

Rice crispy treats. Yummy!
                              My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.---Cary Grant

Comment

Working...
                              X