This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annoying teens at Burger King

So I was on my lunch today and decided to walk voer to the nearby Burger King, which I do often on my lunch break. I went in and there's this group of teenagers (yes, I know I'm one, but htey were younger than me most likely) sitting at a table jsut being generally loud and rude and stupid. So eventually, while I'm sitting there eatin, one of them says something like "They made my fries too salty!" and another one goes "Go up there and complain and they'll give yo ua free King sized fry!" And so...he did just that! HE went up there, threw a hissy fit, got his money back, and free fries! What idiots, causin a big scene, cuz there's too much salt on their fries! There can NEVER be too much salt on fries I always say!
    Stop driving me insane, I'm already within walking distance!

I have one problem with salt. If I have too much, my lips go numb.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

Comment

well, while them being loud would be annoying, if they weren't satisfied with their food, i think they did have the right to take it up and complain about it. if they went about it in a bad manner, then thats one things. but if the customer thought there were too much salt on it, then its better that he took it up and complained about it then rather than going home and posting about it on planet feedback.

Comment

Right - definitely. I think he's talking about the malicious intent of the teens though (money back AND free king size fry). What's wrong with a simple replacement OR money back? Correct me if I'm wrong here, Jaden.
        Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.

Proverbs 22:6

Comment

Er... don't French fries in Burger King come saltless, and you add the salt yourself?
          People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
          My DeviantArt.

Comment

If their fries were cold or something, I'd understand. But too much salt? You can scrape that off easily, no sense in wastin fries They were rude about it, the boy went up to the counter and, like I said, threw a hissy fit. He was sayin stuff like "What's wrong with you?!" and just throwing an all aroudn tantrum, then he came back laughing and gave them high fives. It was obviously just a joke and a prank to them.

Comment

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... Burger King fries!!!!!!!

Wow, even teens know how to scam places. What's this world coming to?
              Unseen but seeing
              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
              3rd shift needs love, too
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

see, i don't like burger king french fries, so i didn't really know that you add salt to them yourself. also, i wasn't aware of how the boys talked to the employees of burger king.

Comment

I don't think you add the salt yourself Mine had salt on them when I got them. It's just they generally don't put much on them I think. I know they put salt on them at least at that Burger King. But it still doesn't matter, that behaviour is uncalled for in any situation but espescially over something as trivial as salt And as I said, it was obviously jsut some big joke/prank to them from the way they were acting.

Comment

UK Burger King fries come without salt. Sounds like the US market needs its arteries unclogging...

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
                      UK Burger King fries come without salt. Sounds like the US market needs its arteries unclogging...

Rapscallion
                      I like my arteries American style. :P

Comment

Quoth Jaden View Post
                        There can NEVER be too much salt on fries I always say!
                        Now that people are "carb careful" or some shit, some restaurants put no salt on fries.
                        We must rise up and defend our salty, greasy, potatoey treats.
                        "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

What, clogged with chloresterol?
                          My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
                            What, clogged with chloresterol?
                            Beats living to 100.

Comment

Oh come on, you know you want to be incontinent, arthritic and suffering from dementia.
                              My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
                              X