This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does this place look like Motel 6?!

No offense to Motel 6 or it's workers. It just tends to be a cheaper motel that I keep finding Hoochie Mama's and their Sugar Daddies at. I also work at a higher up "Luxury" hotel. (our average rate is $140 a night)

A conversation between myself and a... guest?

SC: Sick Cookie
    Me: Your beautiful card carrying Bitch.
    (My thoughts/explanations)

Dude chatting away on his cell phone walks up to the desk this morning around 10:30 (ish).
    SC: Do you have a condom? (This was not whispered or anything)
    Me: (thinking I misheard him) I'm sorry... what?
    SC: Do you have a condom?
    Me: .... No. We don't keep those here.
    SC: Where do you keep them?
    Me: (What are you, nuts?) ...at the convenience store? Wal-mart?
    SC: *snears* (to "friend" on phone) I can't come up yet. No, I'm here. I have to go get something.

*SC leaves*

Me: (First I wait until the guest gets out both sets of doors before shivering visably and gagging) Gross!
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

let me guess...the guest also tried to rent by the hour?

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
      Nope, which is kinda what I was expecting next. Who knows.
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

So, he can do all the planning to reserve a room and meet a prostitute, but overlooked picking up condoms on his way there? I think Darwin is about to prove his theory once again....

Comment

Quoth Wade View Post
          So, he can do all the planning to reserve a room and meet a prostitute, but overlooked picking up condoms on his way there? I think Darwin is about to prove his theory once again....
          Like obtaining condoms puts him in the clear. Condoms do occasionally break, y'know.
          Last edited by Irving Patrick Freleigh; 01-13-2009, 09:21 PM.
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Good point, Irving. Kind of like playing Russian Roulette with five shots in a revolver - you're most likely going to lose.

Comment

All I can say to this is A-freaken-men! My hotel is located in front of a Motel 6. So naturally we get the Motel 6 clientele pissed that we don't match rates.

I used to work at that Motel 6 before I was offered a job at my current hotel. It didn't take long to put in my 2 weeks. And yes, the Motel 6 had condoms in their vending machine.
              To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

EQ, you're not working at a Motel 6 disguised as a <New Hotel>?!?! I thought it was all a clever ploy, an ingenious illusion! I'm heartbroken. My dreams are crushed. What hope do I have for a future now??

Ok, I'm done now. I promise...

Comment

Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
                  EQ, you're not working at a Motel 6 disguised as a <New Hotel>?!?! I thought it was all a clever ploy, an ingenious illusion! I'm heartbroken. My dreams are crushed. What hope do I have for a future now??

Ok, I'm done now. I promise...
                  ...Ya know. I think you and DataJager are on the same wavelength. He said something similar!

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                    ...Ya know. I think you and DataJager are on the same wavelength. He said something similar!

and here I thought I was being clever and witty and original...no fair no fair!

<sulks in the corner>

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
                      All I can say to this is A-freaken-men! My hotel is located in front of a Motel 6. So naturally we get the Motel 6 clientele pissed that we don't match rates.
                      let me share in your pain. Where not quite right in front of a Motel 6... we are however just the other side of the freeway from them... you have to go past them to get to us if you are coming from the east... oh it is so much fun when people walk in, ask our rates, then get upset that they are higher than the Motel 6 next door... then when I say, sorry that's the rate, you are free to go back to Motel 6 though will complain about how "but that looks like a shitty hotel"
                      ... no seriously... why do you think they charge half as much as us... dumbass.
                      If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Gutsy guy...
                        When it comes to getting things done, we need fewer architects and more bricklayers. ---Colleen C. Barrett---

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                          Ok now I Have to meey DataJager, because I was thinking of posting someting like that as well.

What? I'm a little sarcastic sometimes Even a smart alec too. I blame my dad.

Comment

His witt will eat you alive. Bring protection. And Green Chilies.

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
                              My dad told me of a place you used to be able to rent a room at for 5-10-15 minutes...

Comment

Working...
                              X