This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dreams about/including co-workers

Dream: I'm sleeping in bed when another waiter - in-uniform - shakes my shoulder, wakes me and asks if I'm getting up to come to work. I look around the bedroom room (not mine), and see several other servers in-uniform standing at the foot of the bed. I don't specifically recognize any of them. They're not really staring at me. It's more like they were talking and all noticed that I'd woken up. I look back at the waiter who'd woken me up and say, "No," then go back to sleep.

I then woke up, realized I'd had this odd dream, then went back to sleep. Later, I got up and went to work ... arriving about 25 minutes late. I would have told my boss about the dream, but she was too annoyed with me for being late to have appreciated it. I shared it with everyone else though.

That was a few weeks ago.

Last night, the waiter I'd dreamt of waking me up walked up to me and said, "Hey, you were in my dream last night! I knew you would appreciate this! I was at this social event with a lot of celebrities like Paris Hilton and Lionel Richie's daughter, and you walk up from behind me pulling your daughter in a red RadioFlyer wagon, and you run over my shoes with the wagon's wheels."

Okay.

Who wins?

Any other entries?

I once had a dream that I was at work,in grill and there were orders after orders of double cheeseburgers. My coworkers were yelling at me to hurry up, but they refused to help me.

The next day, my mom and sister told me I woke them up by yelling "NOT THE DOUBLE CHEESEBURGERS!!NO MORE!!!"
    "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

At a job I had in the early 80s, I had a supervisor who was a very nice woman and a very good worker. But she was too meticulous. This was in the days of the electric typewriter (before computers) and her rule was that anything I typed had to be left in the typewriter for her to proofread. Everything I did, she checked over for errors, even though she rarely found any. I began having dreams that she was chasing me and trying to kill me. I would tell her about them and she found them really funny.
      "I guess they see another cash cow just waiting to be dry humped." - Irving Patrick Freleigh

Comment

I dream about work a lot. Not as much as I did a year ago, but I still do. When times get really tough and stressfull, there is no escape. I just want to snuggle up and go to bed and maybe dream of food, shopping, flying, adventures, but I end up dreaming about WORK and the people I hate the most. UGH.
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

It's been a couple or 3 years since I last worked with any females young enough and sexy enough to be worth dreaming about. But if those co-workers from a few years ago were to show up in my dreams, I wouldn't complain!
          "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
          --StanFlouride

Comment

I dreamt I was making out with one of my coworkers in the parcel pick-up area at work. It was a coworker who I actually like :P
            The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

I've had several, the most vivid one would I'd guess be rated X for sex scenes, language, violence and horror, I'm not sure if this is the place to elaborate.
              If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

Hmm I had a dream the other night and the LP guy was in it. I rather like him a lot and we get along well at work. He's really nice. But I think in my dream we were making out or something hahaha. I remember he was really close to my face at least.
                I think that's pretty much it as far as work-related dreams go

Comment

I dreamt that I came into work and everybody stared at me as if I was a one-eyed, one-horned flying purple people eater, and I was subsequently informed that I was fired.

I was one of the scariest dreams I've ever had.
                  "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

I just remembered another dream: I'm walking through a hospital with a restaurant co-worker named Mike, and we're trying to find our way out so we can get to work. I'm running late, of course. We must have asked for directions or something because we were looking for a specific door number. All the doors had numbers over them. We walk into one room and ... it's an operating room with a surgery in-progress. I tell Mike that we've gotta go back to find another way out, but he's too fascinated with it all and chooses to stay to watch the procedure. I go back out and pull-away some boxes that are obstructing the next down the hall while others are running up to stop me and ... then I'm on a train, but miss my exit, so I have to take a bus to back-track. Wait for the bus? Or run? A bus passes me while I'm running (inbetween bus stops, of course). Then, I'm in the neighborhood where I lived about 10 years ago. The building I lived in is no longer occupied by nice old people, but instead is filled with a bunch of shady characters. And co-worker Susan. She says "Hi!" and tells me I really didn't miss anything at work that night.

Quoth Jack T. Chance View Post
                    It's been a couple or 3 years since I last worked with any females young enough and sexy enough to be worth dreaming about. But if those co-workers from a few years ago were to show up in my dreams, I wouldn't complain!
                    I had a [whisper] sex [/whisper] dream about a co-worker. And I kept having the same one - about three or four times. Unfortuantely, it was the wrong co-worker! Another co-worker that I had wanted to dream about had told me about her 'romping' sex dream about one of our chefs ... and that he'd told her he'd had a similar dream about her. So I assume that my crazy little subconscious got insanely jealous and just picked someone else for me. Stupid subconscious!!!
                    Last edited by Palsgraf; 04-28-2009, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Quoth McGoddess09 View Post
                      The next day, my mom and sister told me I woke them up by yelling "NOT THE DOUBLE CHEESEBURGERS!!NO MORE!!!"
                      LOL!! thats funny

Comment

Mine's not very exciting. A couple weeks ago, I dreamt that I was riding in my coworker's shiny new car (her husband was driving, she was in the rider's seat, and I was in the back seat). We stopped at a rest stop and there was my aunt and her daughter, out of nowhere. The 5 of us were standing there, looking out over cornfields. I was standing on top of a picnic table.

I think the alarm clock woke me up - I usually don't remember dreams unless I'm woken up in the middle of them.
                        "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
                        -Mira Furlan

Comment

I am on the out-end of the oven at work. Pizzas, hoagies, fries, desserts, and meats/breads for salads come out at me.

I'm standing there, and then cutting food, and then faster and faster the oven shoots food out, I can't keep up!!

My four Assistant to Owner authorities are yelling how I'll be fired if I can't hurry! OH GOD THE PRESSURE, its so damn hot in the kitchen!

Flames start shooting out of the walls, and all the wasted, fast-falling food is plummeting to the ground into a drain that doesn't exist.

My other peon co-workers are yelling,"YOU'RE SO FIRED, UNHOLY PET! WE HATE YOU, YOU SHORT LITTLE PIZZA WHORE!"

But I woke up on payday, sweaty and scared, went to work, told my boss about it, and realized I got a raise. Yay!

Comment

Quoth artifical sweetner View Post
                            LOL!! thats funny
                            Yeah. I have a tendency to shout or murmur in my sleep.
                            "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

You don't want to know.
                              Unseen but seeing
                              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                              3rd shift needs love, too
                              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
                              X