This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Answer Your Stupid Phone!

Oh my god, how many of these threads am I making today!?

<New Hotel> uses a contracted cleaning service for guest laundry/dry cleaning. For some unknown reason, they didn't pick up the laundry on Saturday. But that's kinda okay because the laundry in waiting wasn't a guest's. Now, Sunday rolls around. I think they're closed on Sunday so it's not a big deal and Monday does too. Monday was a civil Holiday but I dunno if, like us, they stayed open or not. Either way, I didn't get the near daily phone call for laundry. Okay, no big deal.

So I called them this morning, hoping to leave voice mail as I normally do for pick up.

Ring ring ring! Ring ring ring! Ring ring ring!

No answer. No voice mail. No nothing. Just "Ring ring ring!" Okay... so maybe they forgot to turn the voice mail on and is in the back. So I call them again in half an hour. Wait an hour, and call again.

Now, I've called every Hour on the Half Hour and I get nothing but "Ring ring ring! Ring ring ring!" I'm ready to tear them a new one! This is very bad service, I think, and the worst part is it's beyond my or the Hotel's control. So now the Hotel looks bad! GAH!

Finally, around 2 (an hour before I have to go home, at this point I've called them SEVEN! SEVEN TIMES since I got on shift that morning.

Still.

No.

Answer.

Maintenance Man M takes the laundry to the cleaners for me and that is that. I am so disappointed in that cleaning service. From what I'm told, this isn't the first they've done it either! Then why are we still using their services??

No one knows.

I'm ready to open my own and KICK HOTEL ASS. I'm sick and tired of the problems NOT being fixed! There is just NO SERVICE in this industry anymore.

Time for a new breed of hotels people. And I mean serious business.
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

If it hadn't of happened before, I'd say they pulled something a business in my town did once. It was a video rental store, they offered a "$1000 free rentals for life" package (so you give them a grand, and no matter how many rentals you had [like 2 or 3 at a time max] it'd never cost you anything). They ran the sale for a little while -- then the owners skipped town with the money and videos.

Comment

Wow. Now that's criminal.
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
        Wow. Now that's criminal.
        My town might be small, but we make up for it in criminal acts! (or and as it's more appropriate)

Comment

Maybe they were closed for the Inaguration?

BTW You sure are posting a lot of threads all the sudden...

Comment

Wow, almost as bad as our cleaning company. They'll turn up whenever they bloody well feel like it, and if it's a day resembling a holiday, too darn bad, they won't be there at ALL. And if you try and call the supervisor even halfway close to finishing time, too bad for you, they've been gone home for 30 minutes, so they don't wanna figure out how to deal with the problem.
            Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth SG15Z View Post
              Maybe they were closed for the Inaguration?

BTW You sure are posting a lot of threads all the sudden...
              All those happened in just ONE MORNING. I was ready to hurt someone.

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                All those happened in just ONE MORNING. I was ready to hurt someone.
                Haha I love the mental image of you wearing a helmet like that and swinging a club around.

I am easily amused.

Comment

Quoth SG15Z View Post
                  Haha I love the mental image of you wearing a helmet like that and swinging a club around.

I am easily amused.

I picture you more like this :

P.S.
                  Found a cool flamethrower one :
                  I'm tolerant of everyone and everything except for assholes. - Mongo Skruddgemire

Comment

Working...
                  X