This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Umm...how about no?

The bar was empty. Two customers walked up to the bar at the exact same time, so me and a co-worker went up to serve them. Co-worker was about two steps ahead of me, so she got to her customer first. I got to mine.

The SC let out a massive sigh.

SC: THANK YOU! Ok, I'll have a pint of *horrible bland cheap beer*

I serve him, and he just seems to be glaring at CW.

Me: OK that is £x.xx.
    SC: OK, and tell HER she's CRAP!

He points at CW.

Me: May I ask why?
    SC: Because I was here first! Now tell her she's crap!
    Me: Ummm...I don't think so.

I walked away.

The two customers walked up to the bar at the EXACT same time. OK, maybe he was there first, but how much longer did he have to wait? A SECOND. If that. I was right behind CW as she walked down the bar, so it wasn't as if he was ignored!

He continued to bitch to other customers about her and how "crap" she was. I swear, if I wasn't new and biting my tongue I would have made sure he was retelling that story to the bums on the street, because I would have thrown him out.

i say no booze for the bitch sc.
    and yes i'm aware he's a guy. he's still a bitch

Comment

Glad to see you still got stories for us about your new place. But, of course I mean that in the best possible way!
      I was not hired to respond to those voices.

Comment

Oooh, I can't wait for when you're not new and biting your toungue. Those stories are going to be fun
        A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

"I'M SORRY, SIR! PLEASE FORGIVE US! WE ARE DOING OUR BEST TO SERVE YOU, MASTER! WAAAAHHHHH!!!!" "WAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!"

[pause]

[straight face]

"Oh, wait. You're serious? In that case, get the fuck out!"

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
          Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
          X