X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got slammed...

...on Facebook.

Holy friends requests.

I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Lucky you.
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Price of popularity, m'dear
      The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Someone suggested you to me, I swear. Unless that was Becks that I added?
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

There are cool people on Facebook?? And here I was worried that I'd actually have to put up with old classmates.

If you want another friend, let me know.
          Today was going to be just one of those days...you know, full of zombies.

Comment

But, Bella, we all want to be your frieeeeeennnnnd!

"Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
            Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

I know that if I have a friend suggestion/add from someone in a random place, I know it's usually CS

So if you haven't yet, ADD ME
              "If you are planning not to tip, please let your server know before ordering so they can decide whether or not to wait on you" - from an advice column I read some time ago

Comment

According to my email inbox, I have gotten requests on Facebook. However, upon logging in, I have nothing and noone.
                Unseen but seeing
                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                3rd shift needs love, too
                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Becks View Post
                  According to my email inbox, I have gotten requests on Facebook. However, upon logging in, I have nothing and no one.
                  awww, pm me and i'll give you my info so you can add me.
                  Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Comment

Are people allowed to be friends if they don't have Facebook?

Actually I might sign up because I want to see Ex's tribute to Pablo. I will likely have the most boring Facebook page ever.
                    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                      Someone suggested you to me, I swear. Unless that was Becks that I added?
                      I'm the one who was attacked by a potato. Seriously.

And I always want more friends.

Warning: I like to send flair.
                      I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Pieces of Flair is the best app on Facebook! (At least from my point of view...)

I've got to prune my apps one of these eons.
                        Last edited by RootedPhoenix; 02-18-2009, 05:52 AM. Reason: making sense and adding things.
                        1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                        -----
                        http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Quoth Lil Bunny View Post
                          There are cool people on Facebook??
                          I'M on Facebook. Therefore the answer to your question is yes.

No, don't ask. I like to keep my secret identity....secret.

Quoth RootedPhoenix View Post
                          Pieces of Flair is the best app on Facebook!
                          You obviously never worked for the Big Red and White Striped Restaurant.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                          Still A Customer."

Comment

After last nights existential meltdown (high school memories that had been repressed came flooding out), I may or may not be getting rid of this cursed facebook. We will see.

*grumbles about small town busy bodies and morons that can't get that HS is NOT the best time of everyone's lives*
                            Today was going to be just one of those days...you know, full of zombies.

Comment

No worries, Lil Bunny.....I may only be 22 and 4 years out of high school, but I have already run into old frenemies and enemies from both high schools, and the majority of the popular kids who made my life hell...their ONLY friends are still the same kids we went to school with. Sure, that's still plenty of friends...but even by going to college and moving, none of them have been able to make friends with very many other people. So what does that say about them?

Yes, I still have good friends from high school that I stay in touch with and party with and do stuff with. But they aren't my only friends. I have met people, I have moved on....I'm not the same person I was in high school. I grew up. They didn't.

It makes me laugh. I win. They lose. Forever. Who's the geek now?
                              You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
                              X