This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just wanted to say...

Thanks to Raps for this site. Honestly, I don't know where I would be without it. With the upcoming graduation and college searching, I find my friends and I drifting apart because we are all choosing different careers. Sometimes, my friends don't understand me because they haven't been through what I have been through and what I am going through now.

Everyone here is so amazing. I always feel like I'm in good company here. Thanks to everyone here for listening and supporting me. I feel at home here and it's thanks to all of you.

I actually made a best friend out of here. Even though Plaidman lives in Oregon (2,054 miles away from me), he's really been there for me. I can text or call him at any time and I can talk to him about anything (some things I feel I cannot talk about to my other friends). He is really a great guy and I love him to death. *hug*

Not many people know this about me, but I was diagnosed with depression at the age of ten. It still comes up and it hits HARD. Some days, I don't feel as if there is much to live for, if at all, and I just want to take a bottle of alcohol and drink until I can't feel anymore. That or call up one of my friends who is into drugs hardcore and just go all out. Everyone here has helped me through those times,without knowing it. Even just reading the posts where you all give advice and love lifts my spirits and gets me back to where I need to be. And yes,Plaidman, I have called you during those times and you have no idea how much you have helped out.

Again, thanks for everything.
    "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

:hugs: I saw this at the end of a particularly stressful day, and it gave me the warm fuzzies.

But in all seriousness, I agree. I like to think my outside perspectives help somebody in some way; and it's also great to get advice from someone completely outside of my everyday situation. Not a lot of my friends know about CS, because it's kind of like my "diary" so to speak (even though I'm fully aware my info is out there for everyone to see, I'm not that naive )
    "If you are planning not to tip, please let your server know before ordering so they can decide whether or not to wait on you" - from an advice column I read some time ago

Comment

I'm glad that you did that. Plaidman doesn't want a drugged out friend. You've helped me too. More times then you could think of. So we're both thankful for each other.
      Military Spouse Support.
      http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
      Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

I deal with depression myself. Those days where you feel like nothing's worth it are no fun (major understatement!!) CS is a good place to go and find people who care, even if I never say anything.

*offers chocolate, herb tea, hugs, and warm fuzzies to all* Friends are what keep me going. I'm glad CS is here.
        1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
        -----
        http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Working...
        X