This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found an outlet

Exercise bikes. I tried it before to get my stress levels down and it didn't work, but apparently I'm putting more feeling into now. I feel great. I've been doing it everyday for the past week, just going at it for an hour. I'm still heavily conflicted about a lot of things, but when I'm too exhausted to care, it's a nice feeling. Downside is I'm losing any sort of curves that I had, but I'm stuffing my face at regular intervals, so hopefully my body will get used to it and balance back out.

And I got a new job at a different electronics retailer and start soon. So Woo!
    Would you like a Stummies?

I've wanted an exercise bike again for YEARS.

Maybe I'll get one with my refund $.

I can keep it in the dining room.
    Last edited by Becks; 02-19-2009, 05:18 PM.
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Endorphins are GOOD.

I prefer my actual bike (because even if I get bored, I can't really give up when I'm en route!) but with all the ice and crap on the roads here, I'm heading up to the gym tomorrow morning to put in an hour or so on the bikes. I am getting ridiculously cranky the last few days and I can't stand myself anymore...

Comment

I find punishing gym machinery is a GREAT outlet for stress, rage and grief. You get an awesome endorphin rush, you sweat bullets and you get to punish inanimate objects
        The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Working...
        X