Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any other FF.net users unable to login?

I have been trying to login to FF.net (from two different computers) for two days now and keep getting this message:

Login/submission area is currently inaccessible due to a technical glitch. We apologize for the brief inconvenience. Please come back in a few minutes.

Anyone else getting that message and not able to login? I am able to go everywhere else except my stats and submission pages. And yes, I've emailed their tech support about it, though who knows how long it will be until they get it. *sigh*
    I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

I got a site closed message. Looks like the owner took it off line

Comment

I can't check, because I'm at work, but if it's not working by the time I get home tonight I'll see if I can log in.

Could it be a DOS attack, or something similar? It's a pretty big site these days, and I wouldn't be surprised if someone decided to be a dick.

Or maybe they took it down to try and fix the bug.

I haven't been on lately, so I don't know what sort of news they've posted.

Comment

I'm having the same problem and it's really annoying. I can't put up the chapters I just finished and I hope they fix this soon so I can.
        My Fanfic Page
        My Fiction Page
        My Social Group
        My Pet Social Group
        My You Tube Channel

Comment

Well, I'm making a little progress. I can now get to my Accounts Settings page, but still can't get beyond that so I can post my new chapter.

Comment

There's no news on the front page saying what might be happening?

Remember, it's run by a small group of people who don't really do it for profit. They may be struggling with some bug from a recent update, and it might take them a while.

Comment

I finally managed to log in a few hours ago around 8pm-8:15pm. I got the chapters posted that I wanted to post.
              My Fanfic Page
              My Fiction Page
              My Social Group
              My Pet Social Group
              My You Tube Channel

Comment

I heard about this last night from my best friend. She was having the same problem, and when I tried it, I got the same error message. (Everything else worked fine though)

I'll have to try it now and see what I get. I also have new chapters of fic I'd like to post.
                ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

I was finally able to login last night! Yay!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X