This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gross!!!!!

When someone was talking about stealing tips, I somehow remembered of these kids...

Over the summer, my boyfriend and I took a day trip to the beach since we live pretty close. Unfortunately, I forgot that it was during Senior Week, where high school graduates from all over the eastern seaboard go for a week of partying, drunkenness, etc. I went when I graduated, but I couldn't have been as much of an asshole as these kids. We went to our favorite pizza place on the boardwalk, and these kids came in a bit after us. It was kind of slow, and there were lots of unbussed tables. This one kid must have had the muchies or something, because he got up and grabbed cold fries from the unbussed tables and ATE them! All the while, he was talking about how they were "taking too damn long to make his pizza." He got as much as he could off the tables.

While we were leaving, my boyfriend took his uneaten french fries and said "here you go, buddy!" and he was like "Whhoooaa! Thanks man!!!!!" as if he was dying of thirst and someone had given him a drink of water.

Not exactly an SC, but just plain disgusting. And these guys had GIRLS with them! What great taste they have.....
    "If you are planning not to tip, please let your server know before ordering so they can decide whether or not to wait on you" - from an advice column I read some time ago

That reminds me of a kid I went to summer camp with. He ate cheetos that were lying on the concrete and grass, instead of the food they had. Shows you how bad that food was.

Olive juice you too.

Comment

was the kid college age?
      if so i think i went to elementary school with him!
      thats meant for OP

Comment

So? Is he going to get ill or something? Probably not. Doesn't seem that gross to me.
        You're not doing me a favor by eating here. I'm doing you a favor by feeding you.

Comment

Quoth Sofar View Post
          So? Is he going to get ill or something? Probably not. Doesn't seem that gross to me.
          Well, probably not, but it's kind of unsanitary, don't you think? And some of them had dried ketchup on 'em, and they were cold, so I guess it's not disgusting, but just unsavory. I don't think I would eat food handled by strangers. Sorry if you think i overreacted Maybe it's a guy thing.
          "If you are planning not to tip, please let your server know before ordering so they can decide whether or not to wait on you" - from an advice column I read some time ago

Comment

Quoth Giggle Goose View Post
            And these guys had GIRLS with them!
            Those girls probably thought he was funny. My babysitter (15) thought the boys in your post were hilarious, and doesn't get why I was squicked.

Comment

Working...
            X