This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so you'll spend $40.00

so this wasn't really sucky but just stupid. So a lady comes in and comes up with a bottle of lotion.I scan it and its something like 3.89.Well shes throws a fit, typical CS shit.Well thats too high blah blah blah...
    And before she leaves she asks if I know where there is a place that does Manicures and Pedicures? I just thought it was stupid.Bitching about 3.89 lotion and then going to spend on average 30-40 dollars on something she can do herself.

I do manicures...haha. It only costs $16. Not bad.

Comment

Yeah, people are like that. They'll bitch about the smallest amount, but then go out and blow $100 bucks on shit they don't need.
      The problem is that they don't have the four bucks for lotion because they've gotten too many pedicures.
      Maybe they should go take a money management class or something.
      Excuse me, good sir paladin, can you direct me to your EVIL district?

http://www.dywhcomic.com

Comment

I don't wear acrylics, I don't bother with manicures....all up, a few bottles of nail polish will only cost me about $12 (I get them cheap but it's discontinued shades of Revlon and all that) and I do the lot myself. Not bad for me.

In regards to the OP, Almost reminds me of a few customers I had today. We're phasing out plastic bags at the moment and are selling bags in packs of five. Good price and they're very strong. People keep returning THEM instead of returning the junk food that they buy.
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth tinamarble88 View Post
          I do manicures...haha. It only costs $16. Not bad.
          Yeah. My boyfriend treated me to one at a mall in Guam... Just a local store, not big fancy chain or anything, so it was about 15 bucks a person.

Comment

Working...
          X