This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even police have bass

I read in an article today that my local police force has had 7 of these installed on various cruisers. The idea is that you can feel the siren as well as ear them. Whatever gets people out of their way I say!
    I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

I think a couple cruisers in my area have them. Oddly, I find it less annoying than the rap-blaring cars.
    "I am quite confident that I do exist."
    "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

That's because they don't stick around intentionally rattling supports.
      I AM the evil bastard!
      A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

haven't heard them yet but i'm not a fan of bass. but i'll put aside my bass-dislike if this makes the cops' jobs easier.

sadly ... this, in my opinion, is what happens when you play music too loud in the car or damage your hearing too much...

Comment

One of my neighboring towns just got a couple new cruisers and they installed those on them. You really do hear it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKnL6NPyD40

About 15 seconds in you can hear it in this clip.

Comment

If those actually work like they say they do, they would be great for people like me who are partially to totally deaf. I don't always her the sirens but I most of the time do hear the damned thumper cars.

On a side note: I always wanted to build a transmitter that would blow up speakers that were totally bassed out.

Comment

I'm not sure I'd feel that in my car, I like my music and I like good sound quality, I also like bass, I have a 1200 watt sub in my car, my number plate almost fell off.
              If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

Working...
              X