Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know how to contact Levi's UK?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know how to contact Levi's UK?

I have been all over the website and can't find an email or physical address. I received absolutely sterling service in my local branch and wanted to pass on my compliments!
    Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Call the store and ask for the manager. Tell that person that you want to pass on compliments to employees from there and that you also want to send the same message to the corporate offices. They should be able to give you the information that you need. to pass on your message.

Comment

This is my problem. The store is in the mall, and I can't find the number for it anywhere. According to the website it doesn't exist. All the other suppliers for my town are there, but not the *actual* levis store.

I'll have to write a letter and drop it in.
      Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

I didn't know that they had actual levis stores. I always got mine at either a western wear store or a department store. Just on the off chance, you might check a phone directory if you have access to one. A paper one that is. Also and I am sure that you alreasy thought of this but anyhow did you chech the receipt?

Good Luck.

Comment

Nothing on the receipt, just 'Levi's, *city* mall'.

Gah. I might have to actually use ... 'paper'. I am the internet age, the computer should give me all the information I require!

edit: wearing the new jeans though, my ideal fit. Fits round my thighs and bum nicely while being a nice fit on the waist- for future reference the high waist 629 boot cut are great for hourglass/pearshape figures, although you will have to go into a bigger size then normal- think I ended up in a 32 waist because my actual waist is so high and small and my hips are wide. Had to dye them black though, as I will ONLY wear black or purple Jeans and they only had black Jeans in a skinny fit, which makes girls with my shape look like a parsnip.

This is why I wanted to contact them. The young man who helped me spent about half an hour talking me through the various fits, fetching me different sizes, lengths and colours, and was generally so polite and good at his job.
          Last edited by GingerBiscuit; 03-03-2009, 02:37 PM.

Comment

UK & Ireland
            Levi Strauss UK Ltd. & Levi Strauss Ireland
            cs.ukeire@levi.com
            0044 1604 599735

That should do ya.
            Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

I love your description. A parsnip. tis wonderful.
              I had another idea for you. It might be that the mall can give you a phone number for the store. You might be able to find the mall number online and then get to the store that way.

I wish I could find jeans that fit properly. Right now I am between sizes and going down YAY! But's it's never easy to find larger size jeans in tall length. I sometimes think that clothiers thing that all overweight women are petite.

Comment

Quoth RetailWorkhorse View Post
                UK & Ireland
                Levi Strauss UK Ltd. & Levi Strauss Ireland
                cs.ukeire@levi.com
                0044 1604 599735

That should do ya.
                I want to know where you found that one. I looked for a good bit last night and didn't locate it. Now I'm thinking my research skills are going by the wayside.

Comment

Quoth Shpepper View Post
                  I want to know where you found that one. I looked for a good bit last night and didn't locate it. Now I'm thinking my research skills are going by the wayside.
                  I typed in Levi's Corporate UK into Google and got a website leading me to all the emails and phone number to Levi's Corporate in about 15 (or was it 20? I was only looking for the UK) countries.

EDIT:
                  By the by, this is the website I found it on.
                  Last edited by RetailWorkhorse; 03-04-2009, 03:39 AM. Reason: adding link.

Comment

Your Google fu must have been stronger than mine. I did the same thing and never saw that page.

Comment

I just really like Levi's, so I keep an eye on the company.

I have a pair of Levi's that I picked up from a Goodwill in 1999. They are the only pair of pants that doesn't have a hole in them yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X