This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish I could wear you all the time

I don't do heels. I can't. I've broken my ankle and been in a car accident, so I have weak ankles and my thigh hurts if I stress it too much. I'm on doctor's orders not to wear heels. Plus, at 5'8" the extra height makes me tower over most boys I know.

BUT I LOVE MY SHOES! I mean look at these

I'm currently sitting in my jammies wearing those pumps. Since I'm not supposed to wear heels, I don't, so it actually really hurts to wear them out. I'm trying to slowly adjust to wearing them so I can eventually go out in all my pretty shoes.

But my ankle hurts, and the boys think I'm too talk. Should heels make a girl feel sexy?
    Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
    Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Heels are SO bad for feet, ankles, knees and your back that I don't even want to get started on that.

Having said that, I wear them anyways. I have to wear tennies or flats 5 days out of the week, I want to look fancy and taller for once when I get to the weekend. What I hate the most about the winter (especially in snowier and colder states like Wisconsin) is that there is always snow on the ground and I have to wear heeled boots. I hate wearing socks as well.

I bought some bright, hot pink high heels a few weeks back, along with a melon colored pair. They are those closed toed really pointy heeled kind......I bought them for when spring might ever get here, and if there's ever a chance that the roads and sidewalks might dry up.

I just want winter to go away. I want to wear my heels god dammit.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Those hurt my ankles just looking at them. I can't do them at all...so congrats.

Comment

Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
        Should heels make a girl feel sexy?
        Heels were designed to make a girl's legs look better. Granted, they don't feel so hot after you've been in them all day, but still.

That said:

HACHEE MAMA!

And now I wanna go clubbing and there's no place to GO here.

*Hugs his platforms*
        Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Those are cuuuuute!! Where can I get pair in black??
          "Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with your software."

Comment

I have enough trouble walking in heels (and yes I'm a chick)
            So I prefer ballet flats so that way I don't tower over the guys (I'm 5'8" so I'm TALL)
            The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

I end up having to fight off the drag queens to get heels that fit my super wide feet. So I just stick to flats. Ane at 5'10", I am really tall enough. However way back when, I did used to wear heels. 6" stilettos. I loved those shoes. The only pair I ever had that were comfortable.

I love your pretties though.

Comment

Quoth RetailWorkhorse View Post
                Heels were designed to make a girl's legs look better. Granted, they don't feel so hot after you've been in them all day, but still.

That said:

HACHEE MAMA!

And now I wanna go clubbing and there's no place to GO here.

*Hugs his platforms*
                Thanks. And aww that sucks. I don't go clubbing because I won't go alone and no one takes me with them. I've asked.

Quoth BethB View Post
                Those are cuuuuute!! Where can I get pair in black??
                Payless. They are called Cassies.

Quoth fireheart17 View Post
                I have enough trouble walking in heels (and yes I'm a chick)
                So I prefer ballet flats so that way I don't tower over the guys (I'm 5'8" so I'm TALL)
                As am I. Flats actually cut open the back of my ankles.
                Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

I don't wear heels, even though I have a few pairs, but...

ME WANT!!
                  Unseen but seeing
                  oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                  There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                  3rd shift needs love, too
                  RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I know how you feel about those shoes. I have a pair of big stompy New Rock boots that are bah BAIBEES! Wish I could wear them everyday, but I have to reserve them for Fridays and weekends. T-T

They aren't heeled. Just big soled, heavy boots.
                    "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

I'm 5'11, so I don't wear heels at all. I find them uncomfortable, and I wonder how girls can walk down the stairs in them. My sister (who's 5'2) can't seem to understand why I hate them.

But those are hot.

Comment

I try to get all girly over shoes...I really do. I just...don't. I probably only have 15 pair total, and only 4 that I wear on a regular basis.

Those are pretty, though.
                        "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
                        Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

I have a pair of Dansko mary janes that I wear daily. They have a 2.5" (6cm) heel and I love them.

And being Dansko, they don't hurt my feet or my legs.

*love*

Comment

Quoth AdminAssistant View Post
                            I probably only have 15 pair total, and only 4 that I wear on a regular basis.
                            The word "only" has no place in that sentence. I own two pairs of shoes. Sneakers, and sandals. That's it. I don't even have a dress pair at the moment.

And I'll just mention to all the tall ladies who hate being taller than their gents while wearing heels, I'm 6'6", and very available
                            Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

I love my alternate hooker boots, but I have trouble wearing them for 2 reasons.

1-The 2 inch heels make it impossible for me to walk down stairs comfortably because of my bad knees.

2-They are a size 7, which is my normal size. But when I wear heels, I prefer them to be about a ½ size bigger, especially when I'm going to be standing for long periods of time.
                              I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Working...
                              X