Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where I've been, what I've been doing.

Howdy everyone! It's your friendly neighborhood Knightmare reporting for duty. As I posted once before, I don't work a retail job anymore, so I don't have any SC stories to post. But now that I have "Ron" working with me, I have plenty of sucky coworker stories, which I will post frequently.

So what have I been up to? Working. I'm still at the waste water plant. I even gave myself a fancy title. "Operator" just doesn't have any zazz, so I am a "Biosolids Facilities Coordinator." Looks better on my business cards.
    Currently I am studying for yet another state license. In 2 months I expect to pass the test and get my 'B' license. I am also studying for a water license and taking courses for FEMA and Homeland Security.

On the personal side, I am still single. Amazing that a catch like me is still unattached. Probably because I don't have much time lately.

As for my daughter, she is doing very well (Thanks for asking, Raps!). However, she now lives about 45 minutes away, and I don't get to see her much. She stays over 1 or 2 nights a week. She moved in early December. She likes where she's at, but she misses seeing me almost every day.

Emily is now 5 years old and growing like a weed. She is just past my waist in height; she's going to be very tall. She also got her first "real" haircut last week. Her hair hasn't been cut since she was born. She looks so much older with a shorter hair style. The good news is that I can actually work with it now. Before, it was either in a pony tail or just down. Now I can manage it and make it look cute.

What going to really suck is when she starts Kindergarten later this year. When that happens, I'll only get to have her for one night a week, if that. Worse case scenario is one night every other week. Not looking forward to that.

So that's it. Anyone wants to keep updated with me can find me on Facebook. I'm part of the CS group there. But I will be lurking, maybe doing some kamakaze replies, and definitely posting in the sucky coworkers section.

Take care!
    Age and wisdom don't necessarily go together. Some people just become stupid with more authority.

"Who put the goat in there? The yellow goat I ate."

Aw, daddy doing daughter's hair...so cute!

Glad to hear from you that things are going well.
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

maybe you should see about having hew for a whole weekend every other week if its fleasable for you
      amd AWWWWWWWWWWWW daddy loves his baby

Comment

I just had to take 3 mini FEMA courses for work. Those are fun.....
        "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

Hi, Knightmare, glad to hear from you again.

Comment

Working...
          X