This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Credit Card Customer

Today, I rang up a customer and set up my part for the credit card to go through. I told the customer that I needed her card slid and she mentioned with an attitude that she had already slid it and made her selection. I informed her that it must've cancelled out somehow and she ended up sliding her card. She told me that she didn't want to get charged twice. I mentioned that she would only get charged once the transaction goes through. After she signed the slip, she left quickly with her groceries.

I double checked with one of the service desk employees who mentioned the same thing I did to the customer. A few minutes later, I got a customer who understood that the credit card doesn't get charged until the transaction goes through.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

Oh no, that's not at all how it works.
    Everyone knows that if you get your credit card close to the machine, your account gets charged. If anyone ever asks you to slide it again, they're trying to steal your money.
    Last edited by Apathy; 03-07-2009, 05:00 AM.
    Excuse me, good sir paladin, can you direct me to your EVIL district?

http://www.dywhcomic.com

Comment

Quoth Apathy View Post
      Oh no, that's not at all how it works.
      Everyone knows that if you get your credit card close to the machine, your account gets charged. If anyone ever asks you to slide it again, they're trying t steal your money.

I can't even tell you how many times people say that to me.

it's only charged once the transaction goes through. it isn't at all like an online transaction.

I hate people.

Comment

Working...
      X