This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• respect the diaper & a concussion

These are some old stories from back in the day y'all!
    Sh-tty story

I am going out to grab carts a woman gets her car and starts to leave a grab her cart which has a soiled diaper in it,(yuck) put my gloves on and dump the diaper in the trash barrel right next to the cart. Lady rolls down here window. and the following pleasantries ensue:
    CDW: Crazy diaper lady
    Me:
    M: manager(a good one)

CDW: EXCUSE ME!!!!!!
    Me: I'm sorry am I in your way?
    CDW: WHAT DID YOU JUST DO???
    Me: I threw away a..
    CDW: That was my kids diaper, you should show respect for it don't throw it that trash barrel. Throw it away inside.
    Me: I am sorry but, I throw all trash, in the nearest trash can.
    CDW: well it's my kids diaper !(and I am not making this next part up) You should be honored I through it in your cart i am a customer you treat me and all of my things with respect!! I'll call your manager!!!
    (later that shift)
    M: Crow a lady says you threw her child's diaper in the trash, did you?
    Me; It was soiled so I did.
    M: good job.

Concussion
    When I was working at the rest stop, I was walking to one of the condiment stations to fill it, when a couple of kids on those F-cking heelies , and I lost my balance and fell. smacking my head hard against the floor. my manager who had rushed over checked to see if I was okay.
    I told him I had a was dizzy, I had a headache and I felt sick.<nausea>hecalled the paramedics and it turned out I had a (mild thankfully) concussion. That was not

I'm still trying to reboot my brain after that first one. By the way, the proper response is "Yes, PLEASE DO call my manager and inform him I threw away an unsanitary soiled diaper left contaminating one of our shopping carts."
    A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

What, you should be honored to have some baby's shitty nappy in your trolley

Maybe you should have put it on a silver platter and paraded it around the store while all employees bowed down before it's greatness because it has magical powers to make all customers clear out of the store by the mere smell of it.

That woman was completely out of her mind, who leaves a dirty nappy for some poor employee to throw away, gross.
      I am but a tiny, barren, insignificant rock caught in the glorious orbit of your shining sun. Gravekeeper.

Comment

What kind of trash do you have to be to 1) throw a diaper in a cart or even worse, change your kid on your table at a restaurant and leave it there, and 2) admit to leaving it in the cart and flip out over where it gets disposed?

This is one of those times where I think if you found the culprit, it'd be compeltely justifiable to throw the diaper right at their vehicle. At the back of it. Especially if they don't have a rear windshield wiper.
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth Supermarket Slave Girl View Post
          Maybe you should have put it on a silver platter and paraded it around the store while all employees bowed down before it's greatness because it has magical powers to make all customers clear out of the store by the mere smell of it. .
          ...that doesn't sound like a bad idea. Keep one around for closing time, good for driving those last-minute shoppers out.
          "This isn't a home, this is a swirling vortex of entropy." - Sheldon "The Big Bang Theory"

Comment

Or...you could have asked her to wait a sec, dig out the diaper, hand it back to her and say "I'm sorry to have dishonored you child's poop. Please take it back and find a place that will honor it as the sacred poo of all poos."
            "Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with your software."

Comment

......MINION! FETCH ME MY AXE! The machete is too pretty for this kinda job.

Also: whomever come up with those damned Heelies needs to DIAF.
              Last edited by RetailWorkhorse; 03-10-2009, 03:07 AM. Reason: Hellies, not wheelies.
              Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Quoth Supermarket Slave Girl View Post

Maybe you should have put it on a silver platter and paraded it around the store while all employees bowed down before it's greatness because it has magical powers to make all customers clear out of the store by the mere smell of it.
                Since when was poop holy anyway?

Quoth BethB View Post
                Or...you could have asked her to wait a sec, dig out the diaper, hand it back to her and say "I'm sorry to have dishonored you child's poop. Please take it back and find a place that will honor it as the sacred poo of all poos."
                I'm so glad I finished my soft serve BEFORE I read this.
                The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth Crow The Robot View Post
                  and I am not making this next part up) You should be honored I through it in your cart i am a customer you treat me and all of my things with respect!! I'll call your manager!!!
                  Sorry, but I am having a very hard time swallowing this one.

No offense, but I am wondering if the diaper isn't the only thing that smells here.

She left her diaper in a shopping cart outside, so I have to wonder why she would be so upset at it going into a garbage can outside.
                  It's going into the garbage in any event.

Then again, if the story isn't just touched up a bit for our amusement, I apologize and have to say, what a psycho twit.
                  Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Quoth fireheart17 View Post
                    Since when was poop holy anyway?
                    Ever heard/used the expression "Holy Shit!"
                    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Then again, if the story isn't just touched up a bit for our amusement, I apologize and have to say, what a psycho twit.
                      I don't doubt it. People go totally insano over the stupidest shit as we all know.
                      "No, I will not poop a shopping cart out for you." - Irving Patrick Freleigh

Comment

Quoth Ree View Post
                        Some of the toilet training literature out there says not to use the words "stinky" and other such when the child has a BM, because "it just came from your child and they may still be attached to it." (I swear, I did not make that up.) Ergo, referring to poop as dirty will cause self-esteem issues. So this twit probably believed the child would have mental trauma for seeing his/her diaper go in the trash. Makes me wonder what she does at home.
                        Any day you're looking down at the dirt instead of up at the dirt is a good day.

Comment

That and there are plenty of people walking this earth that think their shit smells like Febreeze.....not the stuff you spray Febreeze to cover up!

And then there's the really special people who think their shit smells like raspberry sherbet!

She might as well have said "How dare you call it stinky! Those are glorious child muffins!"
                          You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth RetailWorkhorse View Post
                            Also: whomever come up with those damned Heelies needs to DIAF.
                            Agreed. Every time I see kids skating around stores on those and generally being a nuisance, I want to trip them.

I don't, because that would go way over even my limits of 'just plain evil things to do', but I sure as hell imagine doing it.
                            Character flaws aren't a philosophy -Scott Adams

Comment

Quoth Crow The Robot View Post
                              CDW: well it's my kids diaper !(and I am not making this next part up) You should be honored I through it in your cart i am a customer you treat me and all of my things with respect!! I'll call your manager!!!
                              Madam, you ought to think yourself lucky I'm not disposing of it with a flamethrower in a HAZMAT suit. Feel free to take it home with you if I'm not disposing of it right though, I shan't be offended.
                              "I'll probably come round and steal the food out of your fridge later too, then run a key down the side of your car as I walk away from your house, which I've idly set ablaze" - Mil Millington

Comment

Working...
                              X