This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE PLAGUE!

It's official!! I have the PLAGUE!!! No, not the nasty ass black plague... just the plague.

Hard core crud's caused me to call out today. YEY! You know... it's like the nasty fever aches... just dull and all over...only... I don't have a fever... and I could just ignore it for the most part... only... it hurts every time my heart beats.... It's weird.

Not to mention I cant breath, since my sinuses have been rendered impassable... or swallow... since my throat tries to rip itself apart when I do.... I think I'm going to go run to my mommie's house today...

MOMMIE!!!! HELP ME!!! I ISH SICK!
    "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
    -Red

You poor thing. I hope you feel better soon.

I was sick a couple weeks ago...not real bad, just kinda icky feeling and slept on the couch all Saturday afternoon. But I felt like I should have a fever, but I didn't. Weird.
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Just before bed, take a shot of the strongest drink you can take. You won't sleep well but you should feel better in the morning. I do this when I get sick. My friend who told me the trick uses Everclear. I'm not that hard core and use vodka.
      I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

Hope you feel better soon. I'm on week four of the crud. Some days I feel almost feel semi human... other days... not so much.

Comment

Quoth Red_Dazes View Post

MOMMIE!!!! HELP ME!!! I ISH SICK!
          You have to say it right. It's "Moooomieeeeee! I'm siiiiiiiick!" Joking. Get better. The yucky is going around
          "Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with your software."

Comment

I once had Peruvian Death Plague for two weeks. I had a fever, and I couldn't swallow. Anything. OK, I could swallow grits. Sort of. I hate grits.

Did I mention I was at summer camp?

That summer sucked.

Quoth Nurian View Post
            Just before bed, take a shot of the strongest drink you can take. You won't sleep well but you should feel better in the morning.
            Nyquil. Love it. Decongestant and knocks you out.

Feel better. That's an order.
            The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Quoth ArcticChicken View Post
              NYQUIL IS GOD.
              ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

Quoth Nurian View Post
                Just before bed, take a shot of the strongest drink you can take.
                Life hates me hard core.... I cant do the alcohol thing... just a sip makes me puke for hours on end... It's like my own personal hell in a bottle.

Quoth ArcticChicken View Post

Feel better. That's an order.

I may have to go buy some.... I have to be careful with Nyquil though, the pill form is too strong for me... makes me a comatose zombie for a day.
                Minus the stumbling around trying to find brains...part...

I went and bought the strongest dose of sudifed((yeah cant spell I know)) I cound get my hands on. mmmmm....bless'ed drug.... how I love to breath.
                "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
                -Red

Comment

Working...
                X