This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Adventures of TMI GUY

..Dont know why this one just popped into my head....but here it is.

TMI GUY

I have had this guy in my store many many times over the last 3-4 months.... And every time he insists on telling me something that.... Well...I just REALLY dont want to hear... Our last interlude went something like this....

SC:TMI Guy
    Me: Yep.

SC:*standing in line out side the bathroom door doing the potty jig* Geeze I Wish they'd hurry. I'm gonna piss myself.
    Me:*nervous chitter (dont make eye contact... remember what happens when you make eye contact* I'm sure they'll be done soon.

SC:*finally is allowed into the kingdom of the porcelain god. after a ridiculously long amount of time he comes back out. Looks me square in the eye and says*
    'MAN! Glad I got in there when I did. Tell you what. I almost crapped my pants! And you dont want that happening when you've got the squirts! Know what I mean!"

Me: ...........

He then proceeded to wink at me. and walk away happy as a clown.... cause you know.... bringing up your bathroom adventures is totally something you should be talking to random strangers about.
    "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
    -Red

Quoth Red_Dazes View Post
    ... I almost crapped my pants! And you dont want that happening when you've got the squirts! Know what I mean!"...
    "know" shit, Sherlock!
    "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Does this guy have the mind of a junior highschooler?! Because that's the only kind of person who you'd expect to talk about their bathroom habits in public and smile about it...

Comment

Working...
      X