Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARRGH! Not exactly a sucky customer...

But a sucky person nonetheless.

I absolutely HATE when I'm in a public restroom, and then someone walks in, goes into a stall, and says something along the lines of "Hey."
    Being the nice person that I am, I just say it right back.

But it turns out to be some dumbass on their cellphone, and they don't even know I'm there.

And then I feel embarrassed and hurry out.

It's probably not the best idea to relieve yourself and chat away on your phone, okay?
    "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

I once overheard this gem in the stall next to me:

"Yeah . . . yeah it's sad . . . right . . . the funeral is in 3 days." *FLUSH*

How respectful.
    ~*~"If your gift is that of serving others, serve them well. If you are a teacher, do a good job of teaching." -Romans 12:7~*~

Comment

If we are tought to not eat or drink while on the phone why do people think this rule does not apply to relieveing oneself on the phone? (hehe on wording)
      Fan? This is shit. Shit? Meet fan.

Comment

We have several "business callers" at work who do that. Me and my friends are like

Somebody did that to me, call me from a freaking TOILET, I'd chew them completely out.

Comment

If you are into the sims...

HI there

I am new here and just dropping out of lurkdom for a minute.

I thought this would be approiate for this thread

http://z-studios.com/films/2006/09/13/mre/

If you are into the sims you will find this hilarious even if you aren't it is still hilarious.

Captain Janeway
          "Beam me up Scotty there is no intelligent life down here."

Comment

I've had a number of occasions where the guy at the urinal next to me will strike up a conversation. I HATE that!

Comment

HAHA i know theres a joke around on the net somewhere with that sort of thing... but dont say hey back...ever... no talking in a public bathroom...unless its an emergancy!

my god mother once heard some sounds in the background whilst on the phone with my mum.....who was using the bathroom at the time....

they werent nice sounds to hear...and my mum wonders why she wont talk on the phone with my mum anymore!
              I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Yea, having a person trying to talk to you while you are in the bathroom is just downright uncomfortable. It's not right. NO doing it.

What's even worse, is when you are at a urinal, and some guy is taking a leak next to you, then he tries to sneak a peak for whatever reason. So much of that went on during public school and high school, that I now have a shy bladder. Damn them. They just had to check me out.
                "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

Do it back and say "Nice dick."

Unless they are considerably bigger than you. Then maybe that would be bad idea. But I bet they'd think twice before doing it again.

Comment

It's one thing if you're at home talking to a close family member or spouse. I'll own up to doing that.

It's a completely different thing if you call a place of business while you're dropping a deuce! Gah, I HATE it when people do that to me!

Comment

hahaha

ok I do NOT answer any phone while on the potty

EXCEPT if its my mom/brother.

The first time I did it to my mom was hilarious:

Me: yeah
                      *flush*
                      Mom: and then you... wait did you just FLUSH?
                      Me: *giggle* YUP
                      Mom: LOL

OH she does that to me too lol. We'll be talking and *flush*. And my bro will do it too. Yeesh

lol

But NEVER to anyone else. Hah not even to dad. well maybe.

Comment

I hate that too. Unless it is an emergency then I'm not going to be making phone calls or answering them while I'm on the throne.

Comment

I have had the following phone conversation with a (FEMALE) friend before.

Her: *telling a long story*
                          Me: "Hold up, man, I need to go pee."
                          Her: "Dude, we both make the same noises when we pee, just take the phone."
                          Me: "All right."
                          Her: "Are you home alone?"
                          Me: "Yeah."
                          Her: "Then leave the door open so it doesn't echo so bad."
                          Me: "All right."
                          Her: *continues*
                          Me: *also*

Heh, I was kinda surprised, the open door trick actually did work! But I wouldn't just jump on the pot while I'm on the phone. Yikes.
                          "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

Not as huge of a deal to me. I'm actually in the bathroom with my laptop as I type this. It's one of the few places of refuge in my house. I usually limit phone-talking to people I know it won't bother though, cause I'm a nice guy.

I once had a fifteen minute chat with my best friend while I sat on the counter in the bathroom of a mutual friend's apartment and she simultaneously took a dump and changed her daughter's clothes. If that doesn't bother me, I guess nothing does.
                            "Who loves not women, wine, and song remains a fool his whole life long" ~Martin Luther
                            "Always send a lazy man to the angel of death" ~Martin Luther
                            My MySpace
                            My LiveJournal

Comment

There was this janitor who would strike up a loong conversation with me while I was trying to go to the bathroom. I prefer NOT to talk and be left alone. I used to have to rush into a stall so she wouldn't see me. Didn't work-- she recognized my shoes. GRR.
                              I mean she was a nice woman but PLEASE do NOT talk to me when I am on the can.

Comment

Working...
                              X