This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well say goodbye to trash

So I've not seen the chip guy (lets call him jack)for like 2 months.Well he came in today and all I have to say is poor guy. I've known this guy for 3 years and we've talked about out familes and such,so I know a little about his family. Well he told me today that his soon to be ex wife has been cheating on him since the day they started dating. Jack told me that he bought this so called woman a new car,new house and was taking care of her children from her other deadbeat husband.The guy she left him for doesn't have a job,has been in jail 4 times for dealing cocaine and beating his kids up and lives with his mom.
    Jack also told me that his once again so called wife would take bill money out of the bank and spend it(without telling him),and she refused to work,clean the house ,or cook. So she sounds like a winner.I told him you know good riddence to trash.He just kinda laughed. The kicker of the story is because shes unemployed jack has to pay all her legal fees. Poor guy.

He needs a better lawyer.
    Labor boards have info on local laws for free
    HR believes the first person in the door
    Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
    Document everything
    CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Ex-wife and her new boyfriend deserve each other.
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Poor guy. He's better off. If it were me, I'd suck up the lawyer fees to get rid of her quicker...but make sure I had the better lawyer
        "Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with your software."

Comment

Poor guy, I hate when the good people get shafted like that. Ex-wife and deadbeat loser deserve each other.
          I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
          Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
          Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Working...
          X