This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHERE OH WHERE IS SPRING???

Last week, actually Monday March 23rd my part of the country (Western SD) experienced our traditional spring blizzard...everything shut down for two days. Then this Monday, March 30th we had ANOTHER ONE!!! I think this one was worse than last week, it buried our cars under huge drifts, again schools and closed for two days..although many businesses opened up around noon on Tuesday. Monday was my birthday and I got stuck at home all day!!! I ended up making brownies (from a box mix) because I could not get to the store to buy a birthday cake. What a bummer. I just want spring to come but I hear we are supposed to get another system this weekend!!! NO NOT 3 blizzards in a row!!! I will go stark raving mad!!

I am with you. Saturday, the hubby and I were on our way to a Seattle Sounders (MLS) game and a few flakes starting coming down. On the way home it was horrible!!!!! It snowed most of the way home, at least it wasn't sticking. And this morning my Mom calls asking if this is some horrible April Fools joke, because it was snowing.

I know I live in the Northwest but this is getting insane I want my rain back.
    Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Working...
    X