This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woohoo!

So some of you might recall this thread where I bitched about my SO getting fired for something he didn't do. I found out later they even accused him of stealing during the week he was out dead sick.
    Anyway, I'm super excited, he had an interview today for a management position today with popular restaurant chain in the US. I guess their managers make $35,000 - $45, 000 a year. They offered him a second interview and he thinks the first one went well. So I've got my fingers crossed until Friday when he goes back in. We've been making a lot of plans lately and they'd be much more easily accomplished with a second income.

So wish him luck pretty please! (I'll let ya know what happens)
    Last edited by NightWatch; 04-02-2009, 06:46 AM. Reason: my bad
    "I'm working for popcorn - what I get paid doesn't rise to the level of peanuts." -Courtesy of Darkwish

...Beware the voice without a face...

I'm wishing him lots o' luck!
    When will the fantasy end? When will the heaven begin?

Comment

Fashion Lads avatar is amusingly fitting for this thread.

Good luck to SO.
      If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

Quoth Nyoibo View Post
        Fashion Lads avatar is amusingly fitting for this thread.
        I agree! He he!
        "I'm working for popcorn - what I get paid doesn't rise to the level of peanuts." -Courtesy of Darkwish

Comment

*crosses fingers!*
          1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
          -----
          http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

*using powers for good instead of evil*

Good luck!
            I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

yo, this be the SO, whatever that is,......um yeeeaaaahhhhh, F-stickle a-that other place.....go whatever....yeah....i got nothing

btw, i had to take this out cause she didn't want it, cause the "grammar" wasn't "good"....yeah, paradise.

so i had to post this.....stupid's'es

go ahead and judge my gramatical errors and such'es.... im makin tuns of em so you all have alot to point out... GO JAZZ! Curse all....handlebar whiskers!!!!!

Comment

Yes, the above was my boyfriend's doing. He's pretty much that weird. But he's hot and a good bf, so meh.

Comment

Yeah, he's weird...

Really weird...
                  Carpe Jugulum : Go for the throat.

Comment

-blinks, snorts and shakes head- Well good luck! I'll be at an interview Friday myself

Comment

Working...
                    X