This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And you want us to do....what?

Had a guy come up to me and the LP guy today. Not really sucky... just.... strange..

SC:....okay
    LP: Awesome new LP
    Me: TA-DA!

SC: *Walks up to LP and myself as we finish a FR check* Hey. You guys really need to do something about THAT.
    LP: What exactly seems to be the problem sir?
    SC: SOMEONE. Threw a diaper in the trash can in the bathroom!
    Me:....okay. So what seems to be the problem?
    SC: Weren't you listening!! There is a dirty diaper in the trash! It stinks! You need to remove it at ONCE!
    Me:......
    LP:.......
    LP:I'll...see what I can do Sir.
    SC: Good! *walks away*
    LP:*goes into the bathroom for a moment and comes back out*
    Me:...AND?
    LP: It definitely smells like baby diaper and stuff... but it's wrapped up in a paper towel and not visible.
    Me:... So his problem was.... what?... someone threw trash.... in the ...trash?
    LP:...Looks like it.
    Me+LP:

...Just dont understand.....
    "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
    -Red

I think maybe what he wanted was for you to empty the trash in the bathroom into... the bigger trash, possibly dumpster that you use. I dunno, at my work I probably would have just done this when I had a moment ("immediately" being the sucky part) and not thought anymore about it.
    Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart!

Comment

Quoth Red Dazes
      Me:... So his problem was.... what?... someone threw trash.... in the ...trash?
      If not, then the guy was upset that the bathroom smelled like...poop
      "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

Heaven help us! A bathroom that stink like.....a bathroom....

Honestly, bathrooms stink sometimes, despite the automatic air fresheners that many public restrooms have.

What would this guy have said if someone had just taken a massive dump, stinking up the joint?

Either hold your breath, or hold it until you can get to a different bathroom. Jeeze.
        "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

[quoteWhat would this guy have said if someone had just taken a massive dump, stinking up the joint?[/quote]
          I've seen females bitch about that. I mean wtf? You expect people to pass roses and jasmine in a bathroom?

Comment

Erm, Mr. Nose-In-Air, let me introduce you to the privy: That little house out back that's a hundred yards too far in the winter and a hundred yards too near in the Summer. Oh, check before parking your brain-box, there's a porcupine that likes to visit...
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
            X