This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eek!!!

I think I'm falling for my ex-bf again. (we broke up as he said it was more "lust than love" according to him)

That is all.
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Don't do it. As the saying goes: There's a reason they're an ex.
    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
      I agree with Broom. I've been there with the ex I (not so) lovingly refer to as jackass, more than once because I was too naive and young (he and I had a 3 1/2 year age gap with him being older) to know better and also because I feel for his charm. (He wasn't physically abusive or the like, just an idiot...) Until I met the man that is now my fiance. Not to sound like a bitch or anything, but when that happens you can bet your ass it'll be like a revolving door if you let it continue and it will bite you in the ass HARD. So mark my words: DON'T DO IT!
      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoted for truth. If they're an ex, let 'em stay an ex.

*offers herb tea*
        1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
        -----
        http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Not to pile on, but...

This never works out well for anyone. Run. Run far and fast. Use insecticide to ward the ex away if necessary.
          Enjoy my latest stupid quest for immortality. http://1001plus.blogspot.com/

Comment

Do NOT, I repeat DO NOT do this. Like everyone else has said he's an ex for a reason. I did this with my soon to be ex husband everyone here knows as Idiot. It was on and off for nearly a year before I married him, even though I should have been leaving him.

Please don't do this...

Comment

no no no. thats all there is to say.

Comment

As they say if you love them let them go and if they come back to you then you didn't drive out far enough after getting them drunk, breaking their legs, and leavign them in a ditch.
                How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Quoth Soulstealer View Post
                  As they say if you love them let them go and if they come back to you then you didn't drive out far enough after getting them drunk, breaking their legs, and leavign them in a ditch.
                  loving it!! I almost fell for an ex again but realized he made more than and I deserve to be happy. When all else fails...SHOP!! works for me everytime
                  "Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with your software."

Comment

No No No!

And remember, we are not here to judge you. As you can see, many of us have done the same thing and suffered the same fate. It's not smart, don't do it! Exes are bad, mmmkay?

I broke up with Nancy Boy for the first time and felt better than I had in months. Then he found me one night and promised he'd changed and would never ever treat me like garbage again and would never compare me to other girls again, etc etc, and that he'd find a more healthy hobby than wanting shit he couldn't have and he'd quit taking it out on me that he had no money left from his previous relationship. He HADN'T changed. He could NOT bring himself to treat me the way I deserve to be treated. And I had to dump him again. Granted, I'm sure he tried and tried like Hell, but it just would NOT work and I would not go through that all over again. It didn't help that over time, I'd grown so much hate and resentment towards him that I didn't even really give him a chance. It was better for the both of us to be apart.
                    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

I'm with the mob voice. Don't do it. Oh noes.

Don't do it. As the saying goes: There's a reason there's an ax.
                      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

I won't tell you yes or no. That's your decision.

I will ask you to review your feelings though.
                        Think about why you liked the x and why you broke up.

Do you feel those reasons still exist or have things changed for the better?

And ... don't forget, "The memory of emotion still carries some feeling"

but from my own experiences (and yes that's my own line above)....

Up until I found my "Mr PepperElf" (my boyfriend) I sometimes would mentally revisit old flames and feel the same feelings again just because I was remembering them.

and i've noticed that ... some guys come back to rekindle old flames if
                        1) i've moved on and they realized what they lost
                        2) they just got dumped

but whatever your decision... you'll still have us here for hugs

Comment

You are so right PepperElf, you don't even know it......

I've noticed that same thing. How many phone calls or texts or messages on Facebook have I gotten from guys that gave me the heave-ho because I wasn't "good enough" for them or "just a friend" but as soon as the girl they really wanted pitched them aside, they magically want me back. Or they heard I have a new boyfriend...
                          You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
                          X