This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revenge is a dish best served cold

.......except if you are the one being forced to eat it.

Sales Manager got me back good the other day for nailing him and the General Manger for their various safety violations.

After we'd put ALL the freight away, he managed to fool me into thinking that he'd found some more that had been sorted into the wrong area of the back room. I bought it, because I had in fact seen the same thing just last week; some idiot putting furniture away stashed a few odd boxes of stuff that had been mixed in with the furniture and forgot to put them away.

Well, I was hip deep in customers at the time, and I had to cover someone's break, so it was quite a while before I was even able to think about heading out back to deal with that stuff.

Sales Manager: Dave1982! You'd better get back there and take care of that stuff! We close in half an hour!

Me: Yeah, I know.

So I go back there...............and there's nothing. I go into the furniture area and.....nothing.

Me (on overhead page): Sales Manager......please call 31.........Sales Mansger....31, THANK YOU

He doesn't respond.

I know at this point that I've been had, so I marched back up front and found him by the front office laughing it up with several other employees.

Me: Can I have some of what you're smoking? 'Cause there's NOTHING back that, and you knew it!

All:

Copy Center Girl: Wait....*looks at SM* Are you really high???

SM: What?! NO!

That became the running joke for the rest of the night.

"Are you really high???"
    "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

yeah but even then it sounds like the revenge meal you had to eat
    had an extra serving for him to eat too. :grin:

Comment

Don't forget about how sweet revenge can be.
      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth tropicsgoddess View Post
        Don't forget about how sweet revenge can be.
        So don't forget to brush! Possibly floss as well.....
        Bark like a chicken!

Comment

Working...
        X