This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow...who knew

so last night...I was bored and had a SEVERE case of insomnia...so I got to poking around face book lookin up names of people from school.

now...this seems common enough...except this is school friends from 18 years ago.

now its a LONG shot in the dark...

and out of the ENTIRE class of 7 people (including myself) I have found 3 of them... two of whom, already are starting to talk to me ^_^

who knew? and I JUST started a facebook account last night...
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

I had a huge crush on this one guy in 4th grade. Swooned over him for 3 years, then moved to a different town. Eventually moved from Texas to California. Found the guy on Facebook the other day...he lives about 20 minutes away from me down the freeway.

Go figure...
    "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

none of these people are anywhere close to me...

I was in Tennessee, they are still in Florida. aw well they still wanna talk with me.
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

My ex-bf friended me. I friended him back, thinking bygones were bygones. Found out he was in school at the large city just down the road. I deleted him fast. Electronic contact is one thing, but potential for meeting up made me ill.
        "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
        Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

I joined a month or so ago, mostly so I could see Ex's Pablo pictures. I then got in touch with a few people from school (elementary!), which was cool, but through them I then got a ton of friend requests from people from elementary/middle school...none of those have actually made an effort to talk to me, though. Which I'm not all that sad about, to be quite honest.
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

im not surprised
            it'll be 18 years since graduation this summer for me and most of my classmates are on facebook too

Comment

My g/f and I hadn't seen each other since highschool graduation. We weren't even friends back then, just classmates.

Well, three years ago she sent me a message on MySpace. We started emailing, really hit it off, and later this month we'll be celebrating the three year anniversary of our first date.

Comment

I knew - lol. I grew up mainly in Europe - from third grade until 10th. I was used to moving every three years & because of that got used to just giving up my friends & never hearing from them again. Now 25 years later - I am finding friends from my school in Switzerland (or they are finding me), people I graduated with (some I remember - most I don't), aunts, uncles, cousins, and just people I had just lost track of after moving so many times to where I live now. It has been amazing & I'm throughly addicted.
                "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann
                RIP Plaidman - you are loved & greatly missed.

Comment

Working...
                X