This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yippee!! Another concert!

I'm going to see The Veer Union, Black Stone Cherry and Theory of a Deadman on Wednesday night! Soooo excited!

*That is all folks, please return to your regularly scheduled reading.

I get to see Metallica in September.

"We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

I'm hoping to take the oldest dd to see Nickelback, Hinder, Saving Abel and Papa Roach in July.

She's still pissed at me for seeing Burn Halo, Papa Roach, Buckcherry and Avenged Sevenfold without her back in February.

Comment

Quoth Gawdzillers View Post
        I get to see Metallica in September.
        Quoth sportsmom View Post
        I'm hoping to take the oldest dd to see Nickelback, Hinder, Saving Abel and Papa Roach in July.
        Take me with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

We're going to be in Virginia Beach. I would love to meet you there!

Comment

I'm hoping to see them when they come to Charlotte...needs money by then...
            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Quoth Bella_Vixen View Post
              Take me with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              What Bella said.

*puppy dog eyes:
              Unseen but seeing
              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
              3rd shift needs love, too
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Becks View Post
                What Bella said.

*puppy dog eyes:
                Like I said, Virginia Beach, VA. I would love to meet anyone there who wants to go.

A friend wants me to go with her to the show in Chicago, but I think I'm going to pass on that one to take the kiddo.

Comment

I get to go see Jeff Dunham 4 days before my birthday in july not a concert, but still awesome

Comment

I took the 14yo to see him last August. He is HILARIOUS! I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe.

Comment

OK, the concert was awesome! If you like these guys on CD, you should pay the money to see them live. All three bands were really good.

I took a really cute pic of my friend J with four of the members of The Veer Union, after our other friend went up to the guitarist, pointed out J and said "You see that girl in the hat? She seriously wants to hump your leg." He ended up signing her chest and her CD between Black Stone Cherry and Theory of a Deadman. I was laughing rather loudly at that one.

Black Stone Cherry is really good. They do a great version of "Voodoo Chile", and they are a lot of fun to watch.

When Theory came on my other friend S looked at me and said "I want to go up front. You coming?" Oh hell yeah! We were one person back from the stage. It was soo much fun! My 14 yo is gonna kill me when she sees the pics after school today.

The only problem was when some crazy old woman bit S. Yes, I said "bit". She was in the front, so of course people were shoving and pushing, well S almost fell over, and reached up to grab the guard rail to keep from falling and the woman bit her on the arm. Later on, old lady and her equally old friend tried to get S pulled and the security guys laughed at her. They all know S and knew she wasn't the issue.

Other than that, it was a blast!

Comment

Working...
                      X