This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're really a dummy

So there is a student that comes in everyday and buys like 20.00 worth of 5 hour energies.Anyways my first impression of him was hes a complete moron.Well he came in today and my impression was right. He was talking to his friend really loud on the cell phone(How I hate cell phones in stores).Anyways heres the conversationimagine a big dumb man voice)
    Yeah we can go out tonight and get wasted.Yeah my teacher told me that if I start doing the work and UGHHHHHH whats it called UGHHHHH UGHHHHH
    yeah show up for class I will pass with a D. This just made my blood boil.I mean there are students(especially on this board) that work their butts off in school and then after school go to work for hours.And then there is a loser like this.That is happy with a D.

Must be a freshman or something, because in most majors you have you have at least a "C" average to get graduation credit.

So if this is his attitude it's going to be a great 6+ years for him!
    "If you are planning not to tip, please let your server know before ordering so they can decide whether or not to wait on you" - from an advice column I read some time ago

Comment

Mommy and Daddy must be footing the bill, although his first grade report may change that.
      Labor boards have info on local laws for free
      HR believes the first person in the door
      Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
      Document everything
      CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Working...
      X