This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're gonna be a mother...GROW UP

So one of the housekeepers(I went to high school with her) got into trouble today....for threatening to kick coworker butts and screaming at them in the hall way. This will be her third write up for the same thing.What makes this so bad is that she is 34 years old and 5 months preggers. I feel bad for the kid. Some poor need to grow up before they have kids. She has not changed since high school kicking peoples butts,smoking pot and drinking(yes while she's preggers)

Not to play devil's advocate, but are hormones involved? Or was she this combative before she was with child? As for the various substances, ugh...just ugh.

Comment

Quoth Fox One View Post
      Not to play devil's advocate, but are hormones involved? Or was she this combative before she was with child? As for the various substances, ugh...just ugh.
      Oh she was always this way when she was a teenager in high school.She also did lots of meth and cocaine with my now sister in law.I just figured with her being in her 30's and preggers,she might grow up a little.

Comment

Horomones shouldn't be taken into account. Yes women are more hormonal during pregnancy but that doesn't give us the right to be insane nor does it give us an excuse to act entitled and bitchy. Sure pregnancy sucks but mammals have been doing it since they evolved the capacity, it's not as special as we like to pretend it is.
        How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

I like to blame being pregnant for a lot of things. Being this combative is not one of them.

Acceptable things to blame on being pregnant: being easy to get crying for no good reason, craving weird foods at all hours of the night, being horribly forgetful (moreso than usual), and getting silly over things I wouldn't normally when not pregnant.
          "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
          - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

That's my point. The horomones will cause strange behavior but it doesn't make you or entitle you to be a crazy bitch.
            How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

I'm in complete agreement with you, Soulstealer.

Next question is, how much would it help to have someone actually tell her to grow up?
              "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
              - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Oh honey becoming a mother does NOT make people grow up

it just gives them one more excuse to be an EW and people like that will use ANY excuse.

Dignity is so rare these days.
                I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Working...
                X