This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel like an idiot (ranty)

Thought I lost my beloved cell phone. At first, I figured I left it at home, as it is my alarm clock. I get home, and realize it is not there...ikes!! I make sure to suspend it.
    I drive to the nearest store convience store to use the pay phone.....its broken. The wonderful people at the store let me use their phone..I call where I *think* I lost it....they were wonderful enough to search....its not there.

I freak out...I love my phone, and it's my only phone, and I *just* got the bloody thing.
    On a whim...I check my car for the 10th time.

Its in my back seat, Under a bunch a crap. I felt/feel like an ass......lol. At least I have it back.

I *really* *really* need a vacation
    "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
    "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

I know how you feel.

While I've never lost my cell like that, I've lost my Ipod, my prescription sunglasses, and just about every book I've ever read because of my tendency to carry something around until I need my hands, then not remember where I put it down.

I spent 20 minutes looking for my Ipod, only to find it on the kitchen table, where I started my search. I once lost my sunglasses for three months. I thought I'd left my wallet on an airplane, only to find it in my carry on bag two weeks later.

Once, I even lost a book I was holding.
    The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Every time I misplace my cell, and I do it *often*, the first thing I do is grab another phone (house, someone else's cell, etc.) and call it. I follow the ringing til I find it.

This is why I almost never have the ringer on silent.
      I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Working...
      X