This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd just like to mention

Today is my son's birthday. Jayden is officially 1 year old today.

Dear Jayden,

Today is your first birthday. I've missed most of your first year, but you've been with me the entire year. I haven't been able to hold you, or wipe your tears. Instead, I held you in my heart and mind every second of every day. Every night, my tears fell for you. I didn't hear your first word, or see your first smile. I did, however, speak your name first thing every morning, and smiled at the thought of you. I wasn't there to take care of you, and give you things you needed. Instead, I left you with a family who loves you, and will take care of you. I've loved you from afar, when it was best for you, and hurt me the most.

I love you baby boy, and I hope that this, the second year of your life, you will know that. I hope that I will get to see you, and watch you grow. Hold you in my arms, instead of just my heart. I hope that you will know I've never stopped loving you, in fact, I love you more every day.

You are my angel baby, my reason for waking up every morning. You are the light in my life, the joy in my heart. You, my pookerbear, are my world, and I will love you to the sun and back, to the moon and back, til time ends and begins again. My love for you is endless and unconditional.

Happy birthday Jayden! May you get a million presents, a giant cake, and may you feel my love shining towards you, even though I'm not there.

I love you forever, always, and a day,

Mommy
    Last edited by SengaKitty; 04-16-2009, 01:38 PM.

Haven't I had enough for one day?!

Sir just got the call we've been waiting for for months. He's leaving for Job Corps April 21st. Yes, he got this call today, saying he's leaving in 6 days.

Now, where is that extra pair of shoulders? Mine just broke

Comment

*offers shoulders*

*pats*

*gives cookies*
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

-takes the offer of shoulders... considers cookies... snags one- I've been crying off and on all day.... I don't know how i'm gonna handle this.

Comment

You can borrow my shoulders - and the timer just went off - fresh outta the oven brownies, anyone?
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

All I know is I better be losing some weight with all this crying

Comment

Awww. Baby doll. *huggle*
              "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

Awww - and on his b-day no less.

I think a road-trip to Cincy is in order!
                "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Quoth RedHeadPhoneGirl View Post
                  -takes the offer of shoulders... considers cookies... snags one- I've been crying off and on all day.... I don't know how i'm gonna handle this.
                  You will handle it one day at a time or one minute at a time or even one second at a time. Whatever it takes you will do it. You have a lot of strength that shows through your posts. If you need it you know that we will be here for you. You can do this. It will be ok.

Comment

Quoth Peppergirl View Post

I think a road-trip to Cincy is in order!
                    If I had a car, I totally would...

Comment

*hugs, offers shoulders and chocolate* I have some Godiva chocolate that has raspberries in it. I can't eat it, so *offers!*
                      Last edited by RootedPhoenix; 04-17-2009, 12:02 AM. Reason: I can spell! I'm even in college!! >.<
                      1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                      -----
                      http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

*hugs, shoulders, other body parts as needed*

Unseen but seeing
                        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                        3rd shift needs love, too
                        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
                        X