This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'M AN UNCLE! (Again.)

Yep, my friend Pilot and his wife just got a brand spanking new delivery from the stork. A new nephew for me, Jarryn Aidan [Pilot].

Thank goodness it's not another niece. I don't know how many teenage nieces I could survive. (For the record, I have three teenage nieces and one four year old niece.)

So, my friends, please raise your cups, bottles, and glasses of whatever your preferred cocktail (or non-alcoholic beverage) of choice is to the Newest Greatest Nephew of mine, Jarryn!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Will Promethazine with codeine syrup do?
    "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

::raises lemonade:: Congrats!
      "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
      - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Um...no alcohol here at work...sadly...got Dr. Pepper...and mayo...and Caesar salad dressing....*toasts with Dr. Pepper* Congrats!
        "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

*raises mini-Hershey's bar* To the baby nephie
          "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

That's worth the bother of whipping up a from scratch Margie. (Gotta use up that tequila left over from the tequila chicken SOMEhow!)

'grats Jester. (And friends.)

Comment

Grats, Jester! *raises up glass of Appletini*
              I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
              Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
              Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

*salutes Jester with a gobblet full of mead* may you corrupt many more young minds too. we seriously need it.
                I pet animals, I rescue insects, I hug trees.

"I picture the lead singer of Gwar screaming 'People of Japan, look at my balls! My swinging pendulous balls!!!'" -- Khyras

Comment

Awwww Jester.

*raises imaginary cup o' rum I wish I had* Here's to uncle Jester. May his nephew take on his sense of humor.
                  "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

Congrats Jester!

We'd love to see pics of the little rugrat!
                    "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

**Raises her ale** Huzzahs and handsprings for the new addition. What fun little ones are.

Comment

Quoth Peppergirl View Post
                        We'd love to see pics of the little rugrat!
                        What a coincidence. I would love to post a picture of Senor Jarryn. And I just got one tonight from Pilot. Without further ado, my future protege:
                        Attached Files

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                        Still A Customer."

Comment

*squee* Liddle behbeh! What a cutie. ^^
                          "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

*melts* Awwwwwwwwww!!! Cute!!!
                            "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

What a cutie!
                              I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                              Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                              Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Working...
                              X