Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

God da** motherf****** c*** f****** sonova b**** (or how yesterday was wasted for me)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God da** motherf****** c*** f****** sonova b**** (or how yesterday was wasted for me)

So, my mother is too good for her own good, she always helps people, even when she shouldn't, this is one of those times.

Some more background info, a friend of my mothers asked if he could store a caravan on our property, my mother said fine, this was back in late 2007 well it's been here for ages and we really want it gone, so said friend starts looking for a buyer to sell it to, our next door neighbour is looking for a caravan, so they agree to the transaction, pending some checks done on the caravan. Neighbour does said checks, including a background check with the police (guess where this is going) Turns out, said caravan was stolen, I got to spend several hours yesterday with plain clothes, uniformed and crime scene cops answering questions showing them around the place to see if anything else stolen might be stashed and then pulling everything out of the caravan when the owners came around to retrieve their belongings from the caravan. To top that off, the trailer that said friend gave to my mother to pay back money owed the cops think was also stolen, so that's gone too, we're hoping theres a slim chance we'll get it back though, as the cops weren't certain.

Oh, and to top that off, another kid that my mother was letting stay here in the caravan to "get his life in order" on the condition that he stayed away from drugs and alcohol, well while cleaning out the caravan we discovered his tin that held his stash, grinding bowl and his bong.

Suffice to say I'm extremely pissed off with these people and am about ready to do serious physical violence to them if I see them again, I am not impressed that not one, but two people my mother trusted, one of which she counted as a friend, would use and betray her trust like that.

Oh, and I didn't get to finish the chainmail juggling balls that I'm going to trade for circus lessons because of this, so I'm annoyed about that too.
    If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

That's terrible.

From what I read, at least it looks like the police aren't going to charge your mother with anything, thank goodness. I hope I've got that right.
    The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

That does sound like a potentially legally dangerous place for your mother to be put in. I hope she comes out of it okay in the eyes of the law.

I guess, when you choose to help people from a certain level of society, many of them will let you down. Should you not help anybody who needs to get their life in order? Is one person who turns it around going to make it worth the while of all the asswipes that used and abused you on the way?

It's a difficult journey. I'm impressed with your mother for choosing to help people and I hope it doesn't deter her too much, if that's still what she wants to do.

Comment

Working...
      X