Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paintballing Fun (with a couple nasty pics)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paintballing Fun (with a couple nasty pics)

Had a lot of fun paintballing today. My advanced analytical teacher lit me up light a Christmas tree today. I have a couple pictures to show for it:

That second one is the most painful. The picture doesn't do it justice.
    Attached Files
    "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Well, they both do enough justice in that they graphically demonstrate why I will never play paint ball. Hope you had fun, yourself, though!

Comment

I'd like to think I could play paintball fairly well. The idea, though, is to NOT get hit

Comment

Well, the majority of those came from one round. I also have another one on my left arm and one on my upper chest. We had three guys left and the other team only had two. We had them pinned behind two HUGE rocks. I was moving up the middle. The guy on the right and I moved up and I had assumed when I told the guy on the left to move up, he would. He didn't so one of the other team's guys did. I never even saw him.
        "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

Sounds like fun Wish I could have been there... Oh, and I have pictures of bruises a lot worse than that (consentual of course), but I can't share them here

Comment

Working...
          X