This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crank 2

Has anyone else seen this? I saw it with a friend and his work friends and it was so bizzare and amusing. Nothing that could be taken seriously but it was just so out there. Defintely more violent and more nudity as well.
    "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

I have not seen it. Yet. Not sure if I'm going to, depends on whether or not I can get the gang interested, no way I want to see that alone.

Do they explain how he survived jumping out of that helicopter?
    The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Kind of but not really. The girlfriend mentions how she had heard about people falling x feet and surviving and how it's rare but happens. I think I've heard stories like that but I can't remember if it was only in tv shows or not. That's about it though.
      "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

Those people who survive? ... They don't normally land on tarmac.

Comment

Quoth One-Fang View Post
          Those people who survive? ... They don't normally land on tarmac.
          Chev didn't either, he landed on a car

Does it really matter though, as this movie is about balls to the wall fun and ridiculousness.
          I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

So ... what's the plot? This happens to him again?

Comment

Quoth One-Fang View Post
              So ... what's the plot? This happens to him again?
              His pumped up heart gets stolen by someone and replaced by an electronic one, meaning that now instead of getting his adrenalin going, he has to shock himself with electricity.
              I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

*drool* I saw Crank 2. I <3 Jason Statham. That man could sit on a stage and read the Great Gatsby and I'd stay til the end, hanging on to every single word that came out of his mouth.....mmmmmm. Wow! Did it just get hotter in here?

*FOJK snaps out of it*

Sorry...yes, I saw Crank 2. (*drool*) It was silly fun! I mean, it was SOOOO off the wall and ABSOLUTELY ridiculous....so far-fetched. You REALLY have to suspend your disbelief.

I have heard about people who have fallen from the height he fell from and lived. So, that is plausible, I suppose. Like I said, you REALLY have to suspend your disbelief and live in never-never land watching this flick.

But...then there's Jason Statham - *sigh*
                "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Working...
                X