This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm alone

Well, Sir's gone. His plane has departed and will land in Baltimore at 12:10pm EST. I don't know what I'm going to do now I've never been alone before...

You're not alone, you're on the Internet

Long days, short nights, a bottle of NOS makes it all right.

Canadians Unite !

Comment

And you gots us!

We is here fer ya! Honest!

Comment

Someone's always around on here. Don't worry Doll, you'll be okay.

I know what it's like to be by yourself suddenly. The SO is still in Houston and I'm out in New Mexico. I miss him dearly.

But remember that Sir has e-mail and should be able to talk to you via IM on occasion. Just look forward to his welcome home party.
        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Come to my house! We could paint each other's toenails and and and...watch movies...and and and eat ice cream! In our jammies!

We love you. You're never alone.
          "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

Ah Sweetie. *hugs and your favorite treat and drink*

You aren't alone!! This board is full of people, some who I swear never sleep!

Many hugs coming your way.
            Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

It's okay! We're here! Here have some Oreos!

Comment

Never, ever think you're alone. You always have friends. Some maybe far away but all are within a few clicks of the keyboard
                I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

Talked to Sir, he made it there safe, even if job corps fubared and "didn't know" he was at the airport, thus not picking him up til 2 hours after he landed (They bought the ticket!). I just talked to him, he said he's about to start an art class, but his counselor told him that if he does his work, and everything he needs in his trade, he should be done in 6 months. Oh yeah, and I might have a surprise for ya'll tonight.

Comment

*raised eyebrow* Surprises are awesome!

Comment

-giggles a little- Smiley already knows what it is... I've just gotta wait a little while longer..

Comment

ooooo Surprises are good. I like surprises!!

*Sits, like the good girl she isn't, and waits for the surprise*
                        Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Teehee just a little longer... it's on its way to my house as we speak

Comment

Ah, yes! I know, I know! It's Antonio Banderas!

..I kid! I kid! Please don't hate me!

Comment

Quoth Nurian View Post
                              Ah, yes! I know, I know! It's Antonio Banderas!
                              I wish! Actually, no, it's much cuter than that

Comment

Working...
                              X