Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not technically a customer, but sucky nonetheless....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not technically a customer, but sucky nonetheless....

Outside Walgreens, a rather large and quite young woman (definitely NOT a lady) chatting away on the payphone while her feral young use shopping carts as go-carts up and down the sidewalk. And the screaming, OH THE SCREAMING. That's what really annoyed her, not the fact that they could barrel out into the parking lot and get squished like bugs by an oncoming car.....no, that was not a concern. Rather all this pesky screaming was an obstacle to her completing her ever important phone call. So, she'd stop periodically and tell them to "SHUT THE F*** UP SO I CAN HEAR, YOU BRATS!!"

Then (you know where this is going) they did it. They ran into a car, a truck actually. A parked one. While someone was in it. Unfortunately for her, this was not a Benz driven by some pocket protector wearing nerd. Not even close. This was one of those BIG TESTOSTERONE trucks- like an F350 with extra wheels in the back, and Sturgis stickers. This HUGE tattooed bald guy gets out with his equally intimidating female counterpart. And they just glare at her for a minute.

You know, I never would have guessed that a woman of her size (the negligent so-called mother) could run like that.

Just wait we will be seeing a letter on PFB from her complaining to Walgreens because they didn't protect her!
    The only words you said that I understood were "His", "Phone" and "Ya'll". The other 2 paragraphs worth was about as intelligible as a drunken Teletubby barkin' come on's at a Hooter's waitress.

Comment

Oh, I would've LOVED to have been there to see that!!!!!!!!!!!
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I was in my car with my daughter, but I had a really good view of what was going on. She looked like hygiene was definitely not a priority. It got VERY quiet when the truck door swung open, and her face changed dramatically. Like before she was all, "Yeah, I'm a badass", then it was like "Well don't pick on little old me!!"

Comment

Working...
        X