This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LARP locations?

At the end of June the group I LARP with is running a game I helped to write.

Problem is I'm having trouble finding a site. We have two sites we use pretty regularly, the problem is the one site we'd have to be out of by 8pm, this game needs to run at night, and the other site isn't very good for this game.

So, I'm hoping that someone in here knows of an outdoor, wooded place with access to at least one building, in a neighborhood that's not too sheisty, that doesn't charge ridiculous rental fees, and is withing half an hour or so of Philadelphia.
    The High Priest is an Illusion!

Devilspanties forum has a section for LARPing called 'Geebas'. Could try there.

Rapscallion

Comment

So that's what I forgot to add to my bookmarks on my new computer! Duh!

You know you read too many webcomics when you know you've forgotten to check some, but you can't remember what they are.
      The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Quoth ArcticChicken View Post
        You know you read too many webcomics when you know you've forgotten to check some, but you can't remember what they are.
        Heh. I need to forward my list from my work computer to my house. I've got something like 200 different webcomics bookmarked here, but I only have about a dozen loaded up at my home system since my last rebuild.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
        X