This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scared!!!

Right now, the tornado sirens are going off for the second time in the last hour. Really black clouds are moving in and the thunder, lightening and rain have started. According to the news, it should miss my town. But, damn - I really hate storms. I hate the Thunderstorm warnings, Tornado warnings, sirens, thunder and lightening.

I think it is time to pace and look out the windows some more....
    "I guess they see another cash cow just waiting to be dry humped." - Irving Patrick Freleigh

Just relax and stay calm. Read a book, watch a movie, cook a snack, play a video game, anything to distract you. If you allow yourself time to focus on your fear, it will only get worse.
    I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

I used to be like that. I was so bad that if they even hinted at thunderstorms, I'd camp out in the basement.

Amazingly I got over it, for the most part, by going through some conditions that were almost, but not quite, tornadoes. Not the way I would recommend, though.
      I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

And here I am, getting angrier than a nest of hornets any day that it predicts storms and it doesn't storm.

There has only been one, yes ONE thunderstorm around here since spring began. I don't count heat lightning or those piddly little storms with thunder that sounds like old lady queefs.

Come on now. Seriously. Give me a day/night with that puke greenish pink sky, the sirens going off every 30 minutes, the hysteria, and Sheriff getting sucked into a funnel cloud.
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
        X