This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flashpoint and Hospitality Suck

So I'm watching it right now and the team is at a hotel where a bomb has gone off. I don't think this is portrayed accurately, as I've heard nary a guest complaint. "I demand my room be refunded! How dare you allow a bomb to disturb the dinner service!" I have seen, however, suck on the part of hotel staff. "But these guests are very important. I can't evacuate them!"
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

It isn't that they cannot evacuate them. They don't want to evacuate them.
    Bark like a chicken!

Comment

Then again, in general, I doubt most people, regardless of how SC-ish they'd normally be, would not want to argue with police forces that are armed with C7 Assault Rifles, MP5K SMGs, and a variety of other interesting and generally lethal tools.

Comment

Quoth Skeksin View Post
        It isn't that they cannot evacuate them. They don't want to evacuate them.
        Or they're afraid of having to explain to each guest why they need to evacuate and deal with the EWs that need to be dragged kicking and screaming from the rooms. Better to let the guys in assault rifles do it...
        "This isn't a home, this is a swirling vortex of entropy." - Sheldon "The Big Bang Theory"

Comment

Working...
        X