This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back!

Back from vacation! Yay! I missed you guys, but I had fun. Got a lot of sun, had some stuff to post in sightings, and more.

We even went to a cave and watched the bats fly out at dusk. It's the 2nd largest population of bats in the worlds. Close to 10-12 million bats all flying above my head. It was so cool!

So anywho, glad to be back, now that I'm well rested. Now I've got some catching up to do...

Bats?!

I am told there was a bat in the backroom at work once. I think I would've shit my pants.

I mean, a little bird is harmless and bats can be kinda cuddly looking. But bats carry Rabies.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Yay! My minion has returned!!

Welcome back!!

As for bats, you should hit Carlsbad Caverns. That's a lotta bats. They're EVERYWHERE....

Comment

Yes but is there 10s of millions of bats? The bats were coming out in a huge swarm for over an hour! It was quite a sight.

Comment

It can actually last a few hours. Carslbad Caverns has I think the second largest bat population that swarms at night. I think. Not sure. Took over an hour, almost 2, and that was just when we left. There were still some straggling out.

Comment

Yay! SG's back! Glad you got there and home safe.

Did you get any pictures of the bats (ad the rest of your vacation)?
            1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
            -----
            http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Quoth RootedPhoenix View Post
              Yay! SG's back! Glad you got there and home safe.

Did you get any pictures of the bats (ad the rest of your vacation)?
              I did, I'll post them soon I just got to get them off of the camera. But only the bats sadly. I kept leaving my camera at the trailer so I don't have a lot of pictures.

Comment

Working...
              X