This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm leaving early

Due to stupidity on my part, I will be leaving Portland early.

Before my trip, I knew that my stomach was getting worse and my cysts weren't doing the best, but I thought there was no harm in waiting until after my trip to go to the doctor.

That cost me. My motion sickness has been getting worse and my cysts are getting so painful, I can't get out of bed some days.

So, I am leaving on Tuesday, at 1:50 pm and getting home at 11:22 pm. The next day, it is straight to the doctor for me to get my stomach checked and to get my birth control again.

I feel really bad for leaving Plaid so early, but he was the one who suggested going home early.
    "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

I know it sucks cutting a vacation short, but your health is always most important, and I'm sure Plaid understands!

Take care of yourself and we'll be all waiting to hear from you when you get home!
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

*many hugs*
      I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

*offers gentle hugs*
        1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
        -----
        http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Don't take cysts lightly. Ruptures can be seriously painful or even fatal. Do have them checked--and removed if necessary.
          I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
          -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Working...
          X