This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thunder the Wonder Dog

We had this regular come into our Tim's every day. He always got himself an extra large coffee and seven timbits for his dog. We liked the guy so much we'd offer to give him the timbits free, but he always refused. About half the time he'd come in and order, but the best was when he came through drive-through.

Thunder was a big friendly awesome dog. When he came through, the back window was always left open. You gave the guy his coffee and then you could give the bag to Thunder. The dog would take it from you more politely than most humans, put it down, open it and eat them without help. It was just so cool and it always brightened my day to see him/them.
    "Being crazy was the only thing that kept me from going insane."
    - Raven

Heh - sounds like the Carrothound back when I was in retail. A small animal of mongrel heritage, she had a lovely temperament. Loved to see me, because she knew strokings were on the menu. Ever see a small dog lay down with front and back legs outstretched a la flying Superman pose just to get a longer stroke? That was this dog.

As for the name? The dog loved carrots.

Rapscallion

Comment

We have a number of pets that come through and it's always a pleasure to see them.
      While we have a lot of furry pets that come by one of our favorites is a female turtle named Elvis. Elvis' owner tells us that when she's getting ready to go she says, "I'm going to Blockbuster!" and Elvis will wake up and stretch her neck WAAAYYY out as though to say, "Ooooo, please can I go to? I love going to Blockbuster!" She doesn't give the same response for going anywhere else.

"I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
      HellGate: London

Comment

Working...
      X