This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My husband ratted himself out today!

Hubby knows I hang out on this website, reading stuff and posting, and so he had this story, starring himself, to tell me!

He went to a game store today (yes, I know on "Black Friday" - but he got there a little after 12:30 PM). Anyways, he wanted to get Ultimate Alliance for our PS2 'cos it was being advertised as $20 all day (not just for a few hours this morning).

He gets up to the cash, chick behind the counter rings him up. The game rang up at $40.

Hubby: The game should be $20.
    Cashier: I think that was only in the morning.
    Hubby: Nope, it's supposed to be all day.

Hubby says that he & she went over this like 2 more times!

Then the cashier hit the total key, and the total came to $20 and whatever tax would be (i guess the discount only comes when you hit the total or something to that affect). Then he said the conversation went like this:

Cashier: I only know what my computer tells me the price is.
    Hubby: Well, your computer is wrong then.

Then he walked out the door and met me at the Taco Bell across the parking lot. I told him she'd be writing about him by the end of the day. And if she didn't, I most definitely was going to!

You adults and your video games.
    "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Quoth Gawdzillers View Post
      Damn straight! (VG fanatic and proud of it)

I'm surprised you didn't give the cashire the link to the website!
      Last edited by lordlundar; 11-25-2006, 03:19 PM. Reason: I can't spell.
      I AM the evil bastard!
      A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

yes, i love my video gaming, and am proud of it!
        look! it's ghengis khan!
        Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

I for one, am a proud video gamer. It takes the stress away, and is also fun to do.
          Under The Moon Paranormal Research
          San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

I LOVE video games! I'm the geeky kind who just Looooooooooves those Tetris games! (I asked for a Nintendo DS for Christmas 'cos I want the Tetris game that only can be played on the DS). Anyways, I love Soul Caliber III 'cos then I can just beat people up and stuff (without getting hurt and without getting a boot to the head myself) aaaaaand hubby can play and my character can beat up his character - which is good especially when I'm mad at him.

Comment

Besides, Marvel Ultimate Alliance is AWESOME...

Not to mention getting it for 20 bucks was a steal.

Comment

Quoth Gawdzillers View Post
                Hey! Watch who you're calling adults here. We're immature gamers and proud of it!
                "I don't have an anger problem I have an idiot problem!" - Hank Hill

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run around in little circles, wave your arms and shout!

Comment

My husband is addicted to Ultimate Alliance! He loves the fact that he gets to play Thor.

Comment

Working...
                  X