This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A special kind of stupid.

This is a series of things, just real shorts, I had happen to me recently. I decided to compile them all and post them at once, as opposed to scattering through several threads.

Overheard at the buffet:

Customer: (Angry) This soup is tasteless and watered down. I want a refund!
    Waiter: Sure sir, if you would please point me to the soup so I can pull it first.
    Customer: That soup there. In the bowl.
    Waiter: Uh sir, that's dishwater.

At the same buffet, a few days later.

Customer: This stupid soft serve thing is broken. (Pulls HARD on the lever, something snaps and it pours a full gallon of soft serve ice cream out on the floor covering the customer's shoes.)
    Customer: (Yelling) I want the manager. This thing broke and it ruined my shoes!

At Wal-Mart

Self Checkout: (Says someting in spanish, prompting a customer to stab at the screen again and again.)
    Customer: Damn machine. I don't speak spanish. I needs me some help here! YOU, come help me.
    Clerk/Cashier: (Stops helping other customer, punches 1 button to change it to english again, then returns to what they were doing.)
    Customer: (Stabs the screen again, turning it spanish yet again.) I want to talk to a manager, She didn't help me. I want her fired.
    Me: (Loud enough to carry) "Sir, if you kept your fingers to yourself, it wouldn't do that. Besides, you're on candid security camera.

At a Video Game store:

Customer's kid: I want a PS3! Get me a PS3. (whine whine, fanboy fanboy)
    Clerk: I'm sorry ma'am. We don't have PS3's. We won't for about three weeks.
    Customer: (Points at a PS2.) There's one there. I want that one.
    Clerk: Ma'am, that's not a PS3...
    Customer: It says sony on it. It has to play the games. I want that one.
    Clerk: (stares at the woman, but gets the PS2 for her. She buys it and leaves)
    Thirty minutes pass
    Customer returns, PS2 in hand and PS3 game as well. She is very angry.
    Customer: YOU SOLD ME A DEFECTIVE MACHINE!
    Clerk: (backs up) Uh ma'am...I..you.
    Smart Customer: No ma'am. He told you it's a PS2. You just weren't smart enough to listen.
    Learn wisdom by the follies of others.

Quoth repsac View Post
    Customer: (Angry) This soup is tasteless and watered down. I want a refund!
    Waiter: Sure sir, if you would please point me to the soup so I can pull it first.
    Customer: That soup there. In the bowl.
    Waiter: Uh sir, that's dishwater.

At the same buffet, a few days later.

Customer: This stupid soft serve thing is broken. (Pulls HARD on the lever, something snaps and it pours a full gallon of soft serve ice cream out on the floor covering the customer's shoes.)
    Customer: (Yelling) I want the manager. This thing broke and it ruined my shoes!

For the first one, I would like to know how he got ahold of dishwater. Or maybe I don't.

For the second one, typical SC right there. Poster child material, I'd say.
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth repsac View Post
      People act as though their clothes are made of litnus paper. You got ice cream on your shoes? Hose them off. My pen, (the one that you weren't supposed to use in the first place,) got ink on your blouse? Rubbing alchohol will take it right out. Your clothes aren't ruined. Calm down.
      You're not doing me a favor by eating here. I'm doing you a favor by feeding you.

Comment

As to the dish water question, the girl had been cleaning the buffet and had a bowl of dishwater with her, she'd placed it not far from the soups and I guess moron thought that the sudsy lemon smelling water was some funky soup.

Comment

Dishwater Guy probably had a good puke when he got home.
          "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Quoth Gawdzillers View Post
            Dishwater Guy probably had a good puke when he got home.
            We can only hope.

Comment

Wouldnt ingesting soapy water cause a person to get the runs? (I guess it depends on the type of soap)

Either way, he probably spent the evening in his bathroom.

Comment

Depends on the content I'd say.

Comment

Working...
                X