This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Satisfied Customers In A Row

Yesterday, a customer needed directions to a certain place. The street address looked familiar but I couldn't remember where it was so I borrowed one of the map books. I looked up the street, found it on the map, and showed the customer where he needed to go using the map. The customer was pleased that I was able to help him. After that, I put the map book back where I found it. I hope the customer found the street he was looking for.

The next customer wanted to know if we had a certain tomato juice in the back. I looked in the back and couldn't find any. I went to tell the customer and she wanted to know if we had any on the shelf. We went over there and found a whole bunch of them. The customer decided to stock up on them since she lived far from the store and it was hard for her to get this particular tomato juice. She also asked about a coupon that took a certain amount off the purchase if a certain amount is spent and I informed her that her coupons were expired. Luckily, we had some current coupons in the office so she got a sheet of them. The customer was satisfied with the way I helped her and told me that I was her guardian angel.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

I love it when customers show gratitude.
    Ubi dubium ibi libertas: Where there is doubt, there is freedom.

Comment

Working...
    X