This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clothing rant

Mom and Dad gave me some money to go clothes shopping for Christmas. The idea is to get nice, professional work clothes. Should be pretty simple, huh? Yeah, right.

I'm pretty tall (6 feet) and relatively slim. Finding appropriate clothes that fit well and look nice is proving to be an absolute nightmare. Nothing fits where it should, it's too big where it shouldn't be, and I'd love it if I could find shirts that reach my pockets (most of them barely hit the waistband of my pants). Oh, and shoulders! I have broad(ish) shoulders. I've kind of gotten over the fact that most shirts simply won't fit my shoulders, but yikes! They could at least TRY to make clothing to fit various sizes!

Two full days of shopping and going all over the freaking county (4 malls and various other stores) have yielded five shirts. Five! Ugh...
    Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.

Proverbs 22:6

Now this is why I don't wear button-up shirts anymore. Well, that and the fact that they don't have enough room in the bustline. Knits all the way!
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
    X