This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's not the way red lights work...

I pull-up to the intersection. The light is red. There is a far-left turn lane, a left turn/straight lane, and a right-turn lane. I'm in the left/straight lane. There's an older toyota corolla in-front of me, driven by an oblivious woman with beehive hair. The traffic coming from both directions (6-lane road) is steady, then there is a bit of a lull and some vehicles from both directions waiting to turn. Mrs. Beehive must have thought the traffic waiting to turn had stopped SPECIFICALLY to let her go, because she just began cruising through our red light! She was at the middle of the intersection and just...stopped, forcing traffic to swerve to avoid her until the light turned green and she could finally (legally) go! I just shook my head and stayed weeelllll back from her; good thing too because she later decided to make a right-hand turn from the straight lane, without a signal.
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

I honestly can't believe why some of these people are allowed to drive.
    ......../\
    ....../__\
    ..../\...../\
    ../__\../__\

Comment

I hate it when people "overcorrect" their missed turns from the wrong lane. I've lost count of how many people I've seen around here make a right turn from the left-hand driving lane (of two), or worse, from the left-turn-only lane (cutting across two lanes of straight traffic).
      "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
      - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Quoth Kogarashi View Post
        I hate it when people "overcorrect" their missed turns from the wrong lane. I've lost count of how many people I've seen around here make a right turn from the left-hand driving lane (of two), or worse, from the left-turn-only lane (cutting across two lanes of straight traffic).
        Because it would be too hard to just make the turn and turn around. It might cost a fe extra minutes.

Comment

Working...
        X